Reviews for The Heart of a Devil
Madgormley chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Excellent story continue please im really enjoying this
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Simply incomprehensible. Such power wasted. Such secrets made useless. Imbecile.
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
i have to say i enjoyed the story very much you kepted it interesting and blended it very well with the naruto world as well with the devil may cry road lol hope you do more or more stories thanks for the good read i give it 9 of 10, just because i never and i mean never give perfects lol
RockyyPlays chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
More pls i love it :)
ookaminoarashi chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Wow, definitely a different take on a Naruto DMC cross. Well written, funny in parts, and suspenseful in others, all in all a wonderful read. Keep it up.
Sparda chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I love this story why haven't you updated yet I want to see what will Happen next and can Vergil help Naruto in the next chapter?
Dewi15 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
The next chapter please..
That's a cool story..
Naruto chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I love this story can Vergil get out of Hell in the next chapter make peace with his brother and meet Naruto his wife and daughter my friend I think that would do Vergil some good.
Naruto chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I love this story can you continue it please I want to see Gato get his butt kicked my friend.
Nasira chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I love this story I would really like to see what will happen next my friend.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Zatarra12345 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Is there gonna be more
crystalbeastmaster chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
please continue
246vili chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Oh yeah! Here we are at the Wave arc! I doubt Zabuza will be a big chalenge to Naruto if he goes all out.
Update when you can.