Reviews for The Heart of a Devil
Dragoncyber22 chapter 4 . 5/15
continues the story
Continue this story and please maket only mikoto x naruto
fired5362 chapter 4 . 3/6
So far the story is amazing. But I believe you should spend more time expanding the universe (meaning don't just spend time on Naruto but other characters as well). Try not to bash characters, it reduces the quality of the story. I also think you should have Naruto take Haku back to Konoha as is son/daughter (depends what you want his gender to be), I haven't seen anyone do this so far.
Master Xehanort chapter 4 . 2/11
I love it this is great my friend.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Please update
Boomer 001 chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Update soon!
draco7347 chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
cant wait for this interesting story to have more chapters
innocence ninja user chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
so good, got intrested plz finish
Madgormley chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Excellent story continue please im really enjoying this
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Simply incomprehensible. Such power wasted. Such secrets made useless. Imbecile.
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
i have to say i enjoyed the story very much you kepted it interesting and blended it very well with the naruto world as well with the devil may cry road lol hope you do more or more stories thanks for the good read i give it 9 of 10, just because i never and i mean never give perfects lol
RockyyPlays chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
More pls i love it :)
ookaminoarashi chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Wow, definitely a different take on a Naruto DMC cross. Well written, funny in parts, and suspenseful in others, all in all a wonderful read. Keep it up.
Sparda chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I love this story why haven't you updated yet I want to see what will Happen next and can Vergil help Naruto in the next chapter?
Dewi15 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
The next chapter please..
That's a cool story..