Reviews for Rendition
insomniMANIac chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awesome stuff .

xoxo
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I laughed all the way through this. Could picture Rachel strutting her stuff. Great job.
illuminata79 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow, that's a great story. They should have let you write some scripts for EH. Seeing this on screen would have been a nice change from the usual procedurals. Loved it, and I'm looking forward to catching up with the rest of your EH fics.
jo taylor chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Loved the repartee with these two, this is very much as they were near the beginning of the series when Rachel dug her heels in and decided not to let him get to her. And the 'feel my forehead' excuse was very Hoodg Rufus Sewell plays him with that edge of naughtiness that eases the tension created by the seriousness of the crimes.

Sylvia
Numbatstuff chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Excellent as always! Great to see Rachel doing her thing. And Jacob doing his slightly annoying thing too! "Feel my forehead" Classic xx
ObsidianJade chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Absolutely brilliant! Your Rachel is one kick-ass girl, perfectly written. And by all means, please feel welcome to 'shout-out' to my stories any time, gods know I'm not paying enough attention to my EH pieces anymore!

~ Jade