Reviews for For what its worth, I always aim to please
SupernaturalRomanceIStheBest99 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
It's really good, it's the a little rushed, but not the 'Oh my gosh, I just met you, will you be my wife' type of rushed, it's the 'Oh my gosh he's so HOT, but I'm still greiving over my ex-love, but he makes me feel better' kind of rushed, so in other words you have a good story!
CrazyImaginations chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I'm sooo sorry for what i'm about to say but I don't really like this one, I don't like the idea of "Blake" I stopped reading at chap4. sorry again.. I loved all your fics tho but this one...doesn't fit :( all damon sees is elena & I love it that way.
KimmyWSmith chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I am a little late to the party, but I like this story a lot. It is very good. I like Blake too. I absolutely HATE Delana.
tia.error chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I LOVE YOUR MUSIC TASTE :D
ReadingLover224 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
it's an amzing story
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
Ash this story was fantastic! I'm so glad I found it! I loved it! Im really glad they got their happy ending! It was very well written! :)
LOJSS chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
It feels good to read about Damon being happy and stuff. He deserves love. He really do.
NerdzRmyHomiez chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
Oh my god I am so sad that its over! I love this story and I'll probably read it like twenty times. Your so talented and this story is AMAZING!
Superdani4Ever chapter 19 . 12/23/2010
All the pieces finally fit together-FINALLY!

"Problem is, I don't want you anymore."-GO DAMON!

I killed Katherine-WOO HOO!

"You already are my everything."-awwwwwww!

You're going to be mine forever-HELL YEAH!

Perfect ending!

Happy Hollidays!
Naida of the Rain chapter 18 . 12/20/2010
I really like it! I have been following this story for some time now and I really enjoy it, you are doing an excellent job! I wonder if two chapters will really wrap it up, it seems like so much is going on right now. However, you are the author and you know the ins and outs of this story. I cannot wait to see where you go with this.
Superdani4Ever chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
I already messed up there relationship enough, I had to fix it-DAMN RIGHT!

It'd be better if Daon heard her

riiiiight,cause katherine NEVER lied to Damon!

almost over?with 2 more depressing chapters?

I'm goona kill myself
xMonixMoox chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
Nooo Damon cnt break up with her! I soo hope they get bk together! Anyway this is getting so amazing so please keep updating XD
Superdani4Ever chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
there's NO WAY they can figured out that Katherine have everything to do with this!

"I don't want you Blake."WTF?

God,this is horrible!I want to hang myself right now!seriously!
sam riggs chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
ahhhhhhh omgomg omg please please update soon
sam riggs chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
ok that was funny the whole chipmunk thing cracked me "You know we could just get Stefan here to sniff him out. He likes things like...chipmunks" so so funny