Reviews for The Snowball Effect
maligal17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
this should not be the end... they need to keep trying, they'll get it right, they are booth and bones!
lildeedee80 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Super funny. I had to keep myself from laughing out loud on the bus. Please write a follow up. I'd love to see them get it right.
lildeedee80 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I did laugh aloud. They're both nervous and trying to hard.
legggate chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
It is ok for you to do the disaster sex thing, as a matter of fact, I can see this exact thing happening very easily. That being said, now, you need to write the next chapter and fic it. Get them to relax, talk to one another and just let it happen without trying to force it. I would very much like to see that. Thanks for sharing.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh, wow! You're good. Though I want to laugh, I physically feel for both of them. Can't wait to see what you have in store!
aadams00 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Dang! These two are not only NOT on the same page, they are not even reading the same book. Now, we just need a follow up chapter where everything and then some goes right for them! Lol!