Reviews for Divine Intervention
Layla chapter 12 . 4/2
I miss this fic so much! The premise is really interesting and you write Peter and Jason in such a fantastic, heartbreaking way. Your interpretation of the possible event changes is really fascinating and I wish I could see where it goes later ( This is honestly the best fic in the Bare fandom.
"Try again," she says, and Jason sighs, because this isn't a video game and he can't just change the settings.

That's like one of my favorite things I've ever read in a fanfiction, and perfect for that part. Also, I loved the bit about Ivy struggling to fathom the idea that someone wouldn't want her back. That's something I've thought about her many times, especially during One Kiss, where she has the drunk over-confidence of someone who is used to being wanted by everyone.
fiction-rules-reality chapter 12 . 1/28
Don't know why I am reviewing a story that hasn't been updated in four years but I just wanted to say that it was really good. It kept everything that made Bare: A Pop Opera as heart-wrenching as it is but also gave it a small ray of hope for a happier ending. I really wished I could read the way the author would end it but I suppose my own imagination will suffice.
accioteddylupin chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Okay so you haven't updated in a year, and I'm absolutely desperate for an ending. You have written something beautiful and the only story I might add that Jason lives and it actually makes sense in a weird way.
GuardCourfBare chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
This is so great! I love it! Awesome job!
biancaruth chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant. There are so few bare happy ever afters so I was delighted to discover this. Ivy is bitchier than in the musical but I understand your need for a villian. I understand that you are an infrequent poster but I shall but anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
niconico chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Hi! New reader here :) I'm loving your story so much, I hope you update soon!
aftersh0cks chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
You have no idea how happy I am that you updated. Anyways, great chapter and I can't wait to read more. :D
Pernicia chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I completely understand the need for both sporadic and normal updates, depending on which side you look at it from. And seeing as I'm one of the worst offenders of the former, I certainly don't blame you for long waits, especially since you produce such quality work.

And plots twists like the false pregnancy. It makes me wonder if that's what happened in the real story and makes it even more tragic.

-"it was surely divine intervention she didn't actually get pregnant."-

I love when authors cleverly slip their titles in the work to reveal the true meaning. Plus, I knew Jesus was up there, helping Peter and Jason out!

And then, just when I was starting to tolerate Ivy, she goes and lies about Jason lying (in both ways) with her again (unless he really did sleep with her, and the section with his POV was only what happened in his mind) and plans to wait until after graduation to tell them (AKA Jason's suicide, part two)! Still, the suspense is great, as was Matt's characterization, and I'm sure the next chapter will be too!
Madam-Merra chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Woo-hoo! Man I was excited to see an update in my e-mail today!

You update when you're ready - I'll still be here!

~ M. Merra
LivLifeForever chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Don't worry, I haven't given up on you ;D
Captain Kork chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad you updated and can't wait to see what happens. Next.
Madam-Merra chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
Can't wait to read the rest of this story! I love Bare - Excited to see a new take on it!

~ M. Merra
Captain Kork chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Please update this! I-I need this...
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Oh my God oh my God oh my God please update soon oh my God this is amazing oh my God