Reviews for Divine Intervention
nevillefrank chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Okay so you haven't updated in a year, and I'm absolutely desperate for an ending. You have written something beautiful and the only story I might add that Jason lives and it actually makes sense in a weird way.
GuardCourfBare chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
This is so great! I love it! Awesome job!
biancaruth chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant. There are so few bare happy ever afters so I was delighted to discover this. Ivy is bitchier than in the musical but I understand your need for a villian. I understand that you are an infrequent poster but I shall but anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
niconico chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Hi! New reader here :) I'm loving your story so much, I hope you update soon!
aftersh0cks chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
You have no idea how happy I am that you updated. Anyways, great chapter and I can't wait to read more. :D
Pernicia chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I completely understand the need for both sporadic and normal updates, depending on which side you look at it from. And seeing as I'm one of the worst offenders of the former, I certainly don't blame you for long waits, especially since you produce such quality work.

And plots twists like the false pregnancy. It makes me wonder if that's what happened in the real story and makes it even more tragic.

-"it was surely divine intervention she didn't actually get pregnant."-

I love when authors cleverly slip their titles in the work to reveal the true meaning. Plus, I knew Jesus was up there, helping Peter and Jason out!

And then, just when I was starting to tolerate Ivy, she goes and lies about Jason lying (in both ways) with her again (unless he really did sleep with her, and the section with his POV was only what happened in his mind) and plans to wait until after graduation to tell them (AKA Jason's suicide, part two)! Still, the suspense is great, as was Matt's characterization, and I'm sure the next chapter will be too!
Madam-Merra chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Woo-hoo! Man I was excited to see an update in my e-mail today!

You update when you're ready - I'll still be here!

~ M. Merra
LivLifeForever chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Don't worry, I haven't given up on you ;D
Captain Kork chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad you updated and can't wait to see what happens. Next.
Madam-Merra chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
Can't wait to read the rest of this story! I love Bare - Excited to see a new take on it!

~ M. Merra
Captain Kork chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Please update this! I-I need this...
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Oh my God oh my God oh my God please update soon oh my God this is amazing oh my God
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
I've just read all of this in one go, and I love it :) This is a great fic and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Pernicia chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
I'm sorry you had writer's block, but I'm glad this came out of it! It's still dark, like the original play, but you can see more and more hope shining through. For example, Nadia's advice is the same, but the conversation is longer. (Which eliminates the "always thought we'd talk someday.")

Peter's awesome in this. As long as Peter loves him, I think Jason can be as strong as everyone expects him to be. So Peter really has an equal burden, and he's handling it positively and believably.

I also like your use of ordinary situations to explore the character's feelings and relations. They're in high school, after all, and it's not all drama (class, that is). They have to deal with class projects too.

Anyway, can't wait for an update! Hopefully, writer's block doesn't strike back! (Unless it produces another brilliant update.)
for always forever chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
this is absolutely amazing, please please please update soon!