Reviews for A Charming Family
i read it alk 3 chap
Popine chapter 3 . 5/10
OMG... what a sneaky move by the enemy.
Loved it. Hope you update shortly.
Badwolfrise chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
This is good, I wanna know how Jane reacts!
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Seems interesting enough... Is there gonna be any buffy/Patrick interacting yet?
alice chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
super vraiment vivement la suite
continuer comme ça
bonne chance
a
Lola Smith chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Love it! Poor Jane…
BaDWolF89 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I'm finding this interesting with you mixing these two shows together, can wait to read more from you! Jane and Buffy together i can actually see them together. Until next update!
Golgomathen210 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
It will be interesting when Patrick finds out his wife is still alive. Will he be mad? i sure hope so! Looking forward to your next chapter! )
bradsan11 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Oh my. The demon "Henry and his Master don't know what they called off on their heads, don't they. Buffy knows that she has to take them down because they will go after her loved ones if she doesn't do something before they find out that she isn't that at all. And an angry Buffy is scary but a desparate Buffy is something you won't like to face. Mixing it with the Scoobies you get a very and I mean a very scary picture and devastating group. They don't know what will hitting them. They underestimate a mother whose being a Slayer in one package. Dangerous is what I call it.

What were they thinking leaving her without any protection, what was Buffy thinking. You should think they learned enough to know that one day someone would be stupid enough to try to kill the Queen. She is an icon to take down so the one who can take her down will be an hero in that world. Such a challange. Stupid, stupid, stupid. grrrrrr. They always find out where the enemy is. They aren't all stupid demons some of them can think. Duh.

Can't wait what come next.
A Marked Propensity chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I'm glad you updated! This story has a great deal of potential, and I am eager to see the plot progress.

One small suggestion (since you stated such is welcome): keep an eye out for your punctuation, especially around your dialogue sections.
Artemis Prim chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I do love this story. Maybe that's because of how few Buffy-Mentalist crossovers there are, and I so wish there were more. Or maybe its because of the way you are writing this crossover. I love your style of writing, and the plot development so far. I can't wait until you start to write present day, when Jane finds out that his wife is alive and so is his daughter. And, while I am a Jisbon fan, I would love for Buffy to get a happy ending, which she rightly deserves.

Best of luck and Hope for may updates,
ArtemisPrim
Sinangeled chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I am happy to see this interesting story being updated again, and can't wait to see how it will tie with The Mentalist once the series timeline starts.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh, I really want to see what would happen next! :)
Sinangeled chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I read it. It rocked. Please, pretty please, with sugar and candy and ice cream and sprinkles on top, would you write more?
PurpleDahlia chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I read it! Lol and I like it a lot and I think you should write more very soon! :)