Reviews for Diary of a Prison Guard
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I absolutely love this. Read it on the kink meme, and it gave me chills. Great work.
Shiny Kirby chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very nicely written and the interaction between Gavin and Wright was good! Kristoph's comment was harshly true though; the Feys, the Skyes, Edgeworth, Franziska, Trucy and Apollo ALL being orphans. Nice to take it through the view of the prison guard too!

A nicely done fic.

Keep-a-Wrighting!
Chips n' Cookies chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This fic is very good! I love how you told the story from the prison guard's perspective, even if only for minor parts of the story. The interactions between Phoenix and Kristoph is well-written too, and they are very in character. The letter from Apollo is nice too; it's good to know that Apollo, while he despised his mentor, still hold some respect for Kristoph. The little references to the 'orphanage' is very good too.

Good work! Please write more!
Cravat of Doom chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was REALLY good. Like, extremely well written.

I didn't understand the line "Unlike you, I don't need to flip them over to know they're red" part when I read it, but for some reason or another, I spontaneously figured it out during a chemistry test yesterday(a day after reading it) ... I was just sitting there, balancing equations when my head snaps up and I'm like "OHH! THE CARDS!" I got a few odd looks. xD

Very nice!
Silver Ensemble chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow, this was excellent. There was so much emotion in this, and seeing Phoenix be more like the way he used to be was nice to see. Him losing it towards the end was one of the highest points of this oneshot, and his relationship with Gavin was portrayed perfectly.
wolfxcall chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That. Was. Brilliant! I especially enjoyed the letter to Kristoph and the red cards.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great. Excellent
Nenilein chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great One Shot. I love the interaction between Wright and Gavin here. Espcially because the former shows a whole lot more of his Nick-traits and less of his NaruHobo-Traits than in the game. I'm always glad to see good old Nick shine through. Also, the reference to the Feys, the Skyes, Edgeworth, Trucy and Apollo (did I miss anyone?) being all orphaned. That was a great thing to mention to make Phoenix go berkserk.

Goes to my fav-list. Greatings. ;-)