Reviews for If There Be Thorns
mrart chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I love this! I love sastiel
Bad Dancer chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
OMG THIS MADE ME CRY! SAMMY!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
poor sam! and go cas for saving him.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Aw! My poor Sammy! Thank goodness for Cas! If you're interested, I would love to read a sequel where Cas puts Dean in his place and informs him just how far he had pushed Sam.

Keep up the good work!
Rose0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
i liked this story a lot. :)
I have an idea for a story and i would be fantastic if you would write it.

Sam and Dean are in a motel room, per usual.
Sam goes into the bathroom or outside to commit suicide without Dean knowing.
Cas pops into the room and asks where Sam is.
Dean is confused but shows him.
Dean and Cas find Sam and save him.

Something along those lines. I left it pretty vague so you have lots of room for creativity, if you chose to write this.
Thank you!
-rose
darkdemonchild666 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Can you write a sequel to this where Dean finds out Sam tried to kill himself?
Jason chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aww, I will go down with this ship! Yes, this is good. This fic please me. Thank you and goodnight
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
In regards to this: And if you have an idea for a good Sastiel or Limp!Sam, let a girl know! lol
First let me say that I absolutely adore your stories. They are short, but to the point and extremely well written. I can't help but squeel like a fangirl everytime I read one of your stories, and I've read them many times over. You are one of the best (if not the best) Sastiel writers to be found of
As for an idea, so far you write alot of limp!Sam and caring!comforting!Castiel, with a side dash of guilty!worrying!Dean. I do wonder however what you would make of hurt/limp!Castiel caring!worrying!Sam. E.a. a role reversal story.

Again, my sincere compliments on your writing skills.

Kind regards,

Marianne Ootjers
ThexBrokenxMirror chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I enjoyed this. How sweet Castiel is to Sam. :)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Loved this! Also, for hurt Sam, perhaps Lucifer has been doing more than just talk to Sam in his dreams and Cas must enter in so he can help Sam face the Devil. Just a suggestion.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
very good story - wish there were more!
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i dont know what to tell you, i have no imagination but i love this story and where it could go
Ms-Marly chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Yeah, I kind of imagined something like this happening in private with Sam behind the scenes but without anyone helping him. More like Lucifer stopping him from dying [Sam cutting his wrists, taking pills, the gun clicking duds like this] and just laughing at him and saying "That's cheating. You have to have a living meat-suit when you say Yes Sammy".

I'm a Gabe/Sam girl so I always like him helping Sam (insert eyebrow waggling here) but you REALLY hit all the Dean highlights of emotional abuse here! Way to go, damn fine job! You actually left me feeling Downtrodden and kinda emotional. I'll just blame you when I eat that last fudge pop in the freezer in a minute! :D :D
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love those fics that make me cry, but dont' leave me depressed. This was sweet. Are you still looking for story ideas? I like how you wrote this one; I'd not mind reading another similar story. -

thank you for writing!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
AWWW! *SMISHES SAM* Yay! Castiel is awesome! I love seeing a broken!Sam with Cas there to try and pick up the pieces. -