Reviews for Game Over
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Good one! Bonus points for using the word :purple nurples :P
Tuppence chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Kate, this is priceless! I loved this! It took a while to catch up with what was happening but...just wow. Bet Dean was having the time of his life, bottle thrown at his head or not. In fact, dare I say it? It was totally worth having that bottle thrown at Dean's head. That way, we not only get implied hurt!Dean but some awesome womanising!Dean too. Love it.

~ Trina ~
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
ooh - nice direction to take with this one MeAzrael - didn't see that coming

Shannz chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
LoL! You know - I'm willing to bet this isn't the first time Dean's ended up in this predicament ;)

At least he got to have a little bit of a good time before big bro showed up!

And its Sam to the rescue! LOL!

Nicely done girl! Wonderful way to use the WoW phrase :) And great way to hold the fort...though I see Barbara made it after all ;) I'm off to read hers next!

I'm playin' this week come hell or high water! All I have to do is *breathe* right? ;P See ya then!

Swellison chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Ha ha! Got to admit, these drabbles are lighter in content than I thought they'd be. This one, too, until the last few lines.

Katydid43 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I too liked them giving us a line to open our drabble with. Nothing like a change to spice up the monotony.

Question: Did Sam say, "Enjoy playing with me lil sisters?" It's the only way that made sense to me, but I just wanted to make sure.

Loved your beginning... nice continuance of the opening line. I'm not sure that I fully understand the ending, though it definitely doesn't sound good for Sam. :-)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Kathy :-)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Phew, I thought for a horrible minute he'd been kissing the hairy bro'! I'm curious to see what everyone comes up with this week - a whole phrase was a real challenge wasn't it!