Reviews for Yanked Down the Rabbit Hole
Jedi Alice chapter 24 . 2/9
Damn, Peter's getting bold. Though, I could make him 40% bolder. Just saying.
Jedi Alice chapter 2 . 2/9
Boris's last comment reminds me of Homer Simpson, but he and Pierce remind me of Tom and Jerry, minus the mouse being clever.
TekoloKuautli chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Ahh Why the hell is a psycho so attractive *sigh*
xXAngelHeartXx chapter 27 . 4/1/2015
Omg that was great! Keep up the good work:)
general zargon chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
LOL, so funny! . I love all the Peter/Alice and Elliot/Alice drabbles you've been including in this collection (viva la rabbit-men!), but I kinda want to see another Blood Twins/Alice drabble. :P I really like those two paired with Alice! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
the cantarella of odile chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Thanks for writing all of these! They're so fun to read . I especially love the Nightmare X Alice ones, you're good at writing for his character.
MizukiMai chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
Adorable. I love it! :) Keep writing!
xXSolaine-GirlXx chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
Nice!

This drabble series may be short but it's sure fun~

Update!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
... you should to write another Alice/Julius.
earthluva chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Awww, these are so cute XD I'd love to see more Boris/Alice from you though, he's such a cute guy Or Elliot lol

Anyway, you're a great writer!
xdgirl1001 chapter 25 . 7/22/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this drabble series so far, its so funny and sweet. Keep it up :)
MizukiMai chapter 24 . 2/15/2011
aww, cute... write a Boris one for me please?
IvoryNemRodd chapter 24 . 2/15/2011
Peter didn't have to like the milk chocolate kind. He honestly looks like a dark chocolate kind of person.
EarthRiddle chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
This one made me giggle all the way through. The way Peter gets all "affectionate" towards the end was a nice touch, especially when Alice does the super cockblocker move. XD And yet, you write Peter in a very sweet way. I can still sense he's a creepy perv who watches Alice sleep at night, but their is a genuine sweetness there (if you look hard enough...) Him eating the chocolates all at once was very lol.

I'd be curious to see what would happen if you wrote a longer story about Peter. I know you specialize in one-shots, but it's be fun to see, especially since you write him correctly. :D
AnAverageLeo chapter 23 . 11/6/2010
Love this story. Update soon.