Reviews for Yanked Down the Rabbit Hole
general zargon chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
LOL, so funny! . I love all the Peter/Alice and Elliot/Alice drabbles you've been including in this collection (viva la rabbit-men!), but I kinda want to see another Blood Twins/Alice drabble. :P I really like those two paired with Alice! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
the cantarella of odile chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Thanks for writing all of these! They're so fun to read . I especially love the Nightmare X Alice ones, you're good at writing for his character.
MizukiMai chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
Adorable. I love it! :) Keep writing!
xXSolaine-GirlXx chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
Nice!

This drabble series may be short but it's sure fun

Update!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
... you should to write another Alice/Julius.
earthluva chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Awww, these are so cute XD I'd love to see more Boris/Alice from you though, he's such a cute guy Or Elliot lol

Anyway, you're a great writer!
xdgirl1001 chapter 25 . 7/22/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this drabble series so far, its so funny and sweet. Keep it up :)
MizukiMai chapter 24 . 2/15/2011
aww, cute... write a Boris one for me please?
IvoryNemRodd chapter 24 . 2/15/2011
Peter didn't have to like the milk chocolate kind. He honestly looks like a dark chocolate kind of person.
EarthRiddle chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
This one made me giggle all the way through. The way Peter gets all "affectionate" towards the end was a nice touch, especially when Alice does the super cockblocker move. XD And yet, you write Peter in a very sweet way. I can still sense he's a creepy perv who watches Alice sleep at night, but their is a genuine sweetness there (if you look hard enough...) Him eating the chocolates all at once was very lol.

I'd be curious to see what would happen if you wrote a longer story about Peter. I know you specialize in one-shots, but it's be fun to see, especially since you write him correctly. :D
AnAverageLeo chapter 23 . 11/6/2010
Love this story. Update soon.
pasty face chapter 23 . 10/27/2010
That was funny, I couldn't help but laugh. Keep it up!
EarthRiddle chapter 23 . 10/27/2010
EarthRiddle is amused. :D Tee hee.
Pasty face chapter 22 . 10/13/2010
That was really funny and cute! keep it up!
EarthRiddle chapter 22 . 10/12/2010
Sooo cute. Haha. Nightmare is really conceited. Dude, you could write 50 ficlets about Alice and a rock and I'd read it because I like your work so much.

"Still, that didn't mean Alice couldn't amuse herself with the mental image of Gray rolling Nightmare, cocoon and all, down the hallway."

This has just GOT to be the next fic. XD Seriously. I'm cracking up here.