Reviews for Immolation
BizarreImage chapter 46 . 10/15/2014
This was wonderful,! I hope someday you get back to it. :)
Anon chapter 46 . 10/2/2014
Wow, I can't articulate how much I've come to like this story. I usually avoid Red Alert/ Inferno fics but with the premise this held I couldn't help but succumb to my curiosity. And boy was I in for something good. I hope you continue this someday... :)
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 46 . 5/15/2014
please update soon
InSaneDoctorFoxy chapter 46 . 12/30/2013
Update,PLEASE! I wanna know!
July chapter 46 . 9/28/2013
Cliff hanger? There's no way you gave up on such a well written story
Guest chapter 46 . 12/5/2012
Will you be continuing this? I hope so!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/5/2012
I love this story so much! Do you think you will ever continue? Is there any way to encourage you? :)
kusicielka chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Please tell me you haven't given up on this!
ShinigamiRee-II chapter 46 . 8/2/2012
I have devoured 46 BEAUTIFULLY well written chapters of a delicious fic that handles a traumatic experience so respectfully, so believably, that at times I am crying, cheering for the heroes, boo’ing the badguys, and finally get to the last chapter.

It ends on a wonderful, believable cliffhanger that’s gonna leave me dreaming of, begging for, drooling over of the idea of the next chapter.

and then i notice the date of the last update. you can't let it end like this. please tell me you haven't given up on this.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 46 . 2/23/2012
Oh, Inferno, what have you done... Poor, poor Red Alert!

Please update, I'm dying to know what happens!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 46 . 2/6/2012
I thought I reviewed this chapter! Arggg! Anyway I feel so bad for Red TT I want to snuggle him and sick my friend on Inferno! I feel for Inferno I do but still! See this is why I say you should only be aloud to drink if you have ducktape over you with with a hole just big enough for a straw!

I hope you can update soon! I really want more! I'm here for ideas if ya need em!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 46 . 2/6/2012

Kaekokat chapter 46 . 1/10/2012
You going to update? Pleeease update? *puppy pouts*

Kaekokat
AH36 chapter 46 . 12/13/2011
I am not one for angst fics, but I'm hooked on this. And you've left it off on a horrible cliffhanger! I hope you decide to update soon, for Red and Inferno's sakes!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 46 . 12/7/2011
This is such an intense story. Even though it's a very deep topic, it's had me captivated since I began reading it...which was yesterday haha I just couldn't leave my laptop alone, every chapter had me wanting for more! I sincerely hope the next chapter will be coming soon, this last cliff hanger is so intense! Apart from the storyline itself, I find your writing style very nice and a pleasure to read :) keep rocking on! Can't wait for more :)