Reviews for A Wizard's Untitled
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
First off, you need to stop worrying. You did a fantastic job of developing Draco (and, if you weren't so defensive, I'd say you were half-smitten with him) and all his feelings, and I quite enjoyed every word of it. Your style is refreshing, and I didn't think it was weird at all. I rather like the whole piece! The first one, too, was fabulous. I'll have to read more of your work!
Celieno chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I liked it, it was good to see Draco practically "begging" to hermione xD It was very funny and sweet, and I wouldn't have thought you disliked Draco if I didn't read your note!

Well, I'm going to read your other stories, because this one was a very sweet Dramione and now I want more
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow. I've just finished reading the Untitled series you've written, and I love them.

Until I read your author's note I actually wouldn't have guessed that you didn't like Draco. What I really enjoyed was the fact that their relationship, while romantic, wasn't a classic one. It was really refreshing and I thank you for it :)

I hope you do a third, I want to see the reactions of the other people in their lives.

A truly wonderful piece.
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really like this!

I had missed the other story, so I went back and read that too...and it was great!

But I got the impression that Hermione was quite a loner,that she didn't see her friends at all so how is that she had to justify herself when she is with Draco?Did things changed?

Anyway, I'd love to read about the dinner and their (and everyone's else) reactions.
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 9/12/2010