Reviews for Hogwarts friends, Hogwarts enemies
Sage and Snape chapter 13 . 3/26/2003
I just started you fic today and I love it! You've done a great job with Snape and have done well with the transformation of his character. It did happen a little quick, but ehh doesn't matter. I really liked what happened with Arabella Figg. Keep updating!
Darcel chapter 13 . 3/26/2003
This is the end? ((The whole, snape wanted to make up for the mistakes he made thing sounds like this story I read But thats about snape raising harry Its called "My Dad" and I forgot the authors name )) Question though, how could Snape be head of slytherin if he isnt slytherin?
Darcel chapter 6 . 3/26/2003
This is interesting :) But is it AU?
Odd World chapter 12 . 3/3/2003
Oh, pretty words *_*

The beginning was the best, nice and slow and descriptive.

The action was good, too. I liked how Sevvie just spontaneaously used magic. Very nice!

By the way, Darth Vader is out on vacation. And I don't feel particularly hyper. So that's why he's not here today!

So: great job, update soon! Bye bye!
Queen Momoko chapter 11 . 2/2/2003
I love this story. _ Snape is just so... *coos and garbles incoherently* I felt so bad for him and Sirius was an absolute jerk. And I already knew that Sirius was a jerk, but he was even more so in this because Snape was just such an adorable Ravenclaw. Keep up the good work!
manx1 chapter 11 . 12/1/2002
This is very very good. I usually aproach HP fics with extreme caution, mostly because there is SO MUCH rubbish out there, but this...this has restored my faith in HP fanfiction. I love the charaterisation of Snape, all his insecurities and need for acceptance. I like that all the little details are fully fleshed out. In short, I like this fic.

cheers, manx
n snape chapter 11 . 11/19/2002
Please, go on! I like this story!
Ariana Deralte chapter 11 . 11/17/2002
Pretty chapter. I liked Sev's meeting with James. He has this urge to show people his dark mark doesn't he? *mutters about closet exhibitionists* Write more soon (though I understand about uni) Cheers:)
Ariana Deralte chapter 10 . 11/17/2002
Well, he's certainly been brainwashed, or is at least deluding himself...That thought of his that perhaps he's taking more than the dark lord's pleasure out of potion making is pure 'good little soldier' syndrome...Tellingford is asking for it..."an acute sense of magic" I like that phrasing.

Wow, I liked the scene with Arabella, and the touch of her giving up her wand. Beautiful:)
Ariana Deralte chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
Mmm, sorry to take so long to get back to this story. I loved your point about how Severus' cat changed when he became a Death Eater. Bloodthirsty creature indeed. His life really seems to be disintegrating around him, though he doesn't seem to know it...
BrindleBullfrog chapter 11 . 11/6/2002
Wow. This story has such...depth. I am impressed with your knowledge of the books and with the way you use it in the story.
Odd World chapter 11 . 11/2/2002
Odd World: Oh ho ho... Snape is becoming quite sour. Like he is in the books!

Darth Vader: 'Oh ho ho'? [deep breathing] What are you, Santa Clause?

Odd World: Just because I see little green elves randomly appearing and disappearing doesn't mean I'm different!

Darth Vader: ...

O.W: My thoughts exactly!

Darth Vader: But... I didn't say anything...

O.W: I know! _ Anyways, Dumbledore's character was very good, and ditto for the House Elf's unability to conjugate proper verbs. Them elves are being my favourite!

Ooh, ooh, and my FAVOURITE line of this chapter is... [drumroll]

"He longed for oblivion."

And Sevvy wishing everything to blackness; that was good, too. Wow, I like really angsty parts... I'm strange. So, enough of my blabberings. Toodles!
Arinya chapter 10 . 9/17/2002
Oh severus, not bein able to kill and thinking that Aurors would not be allowed to kill. It's a great mind concept you've percieved for Severus.
ConfirmTheOriginOfFire chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
OK, I seriously screwed up that last review...forgot to sign in. _; But it's my review, and again, cool! chapter 10 . 9/17/2002
Yay! I think this is the best chapter yet! Oh yeah. Write more very soon! You just don't know how much this brightens up my boring school day!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »