Reviews for Hogwarts friends, Hogwarts enemies
Odd World chapter 10 . 9/16/2002
Heh, I'm scared of me, too. _

YES! Sevvie is turning out for the better! [annoying singsong voice] He couldn't kiiiiiiiiill! He couldn't kiiiiiiill! He couldn't kiiiiiiiill!

Darth Vader: But I can! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

O.W.: No, all you can do is run off crying like a baby.

Darth Vader: That hurts.

O.W: _ I know, ain't I awful? So, the things I liked 'bout this chappie:

- Severus' job. It's quite intresting.

- The way Severus is manipulating people. Don't ask me why I like that O.o

- Sevvie's supervisor's personality! The way he doesn't trust Snape but is all quiet about it.

And, last but not least...

-He couldn't kiiiiiiiiiiiill! He couldn't kiiiiiill!

Darth Vader: ARGH! [lunges after Odd World]

O.W: [running away while grinning] Keep up the fantastic work! And update soooooooooooon!
zoo chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
omg i feel for severus soooooooo much! there's ALWAYS the one you want so badly that you can't have...i'm touched that he couldnt go through with it. i guess that's why i love the bugger! :P

thanx for replying! i feel so special!
Odd World chapter 9 . 8/29/2002
ARGHHH! IT'S THE ATTACK OF THE PLOT BUNNIES!

[plot bunnies swarm to attack...]

BACK, YOU DEMONS! BACK!

Okay, I'm done. Anywhooo, I hope you update this again in less than two months _! I've never really thought 'bout Snape as the kind of dude who'd dance... But, he really likes Olivia, enough to take the curse off her.

This chapter was very good, it went by a little fast, but I like how Snape is progressing. And soon he'll turn good again, right? RIGHT?

Darth Vader: [heavy breathing] Not if I have anything to do with it. Leverus, stay with the-

O.W: SEVERUS! Not Luke, not leverus, SEVURUS!

Darth Vader: I can't take it anymore! If anyone wants me, I'll be in my trailer! [runs off crying]

O.W: Indeed... So, good chapter, update soon, and to destroy those damned plot bunnies, I reccomend alcohol. Hey, it gets brain cells and plot bunnies! Two birds with one stone! Think about it. Toodles!
ConfirmTheOriginOfFire chapter 9 . 8/28/2002
YAYYYY! This chapter was great! This story is getting very dark indeed, but in order to portray a human-any human-properly, things have to get dark sometimes. The writing is excellent, and the parallells are fascinating! Good job! Keep it up!
ConfirmTheOriginOfFire chapter 8 . 8/13/2002
NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! You HAVE to write more, or else! I'LL HOLD MY BREATH IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON! OK, YOU ASKED FOR IT! -holds breath-
Ariana Deralte chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
Ah well, easy is the descent and all...Sounds like Sev's in shock. Poor boy. I liked your comments about apparation. The conversation with malfoy in the pub actually made me laugh, just the thought of someone walking up to malfoy and asking him if he's a death eater...Anyway, well written and well done. Now you just need a new chapter, though don't neglext dumbledore's inbox;)
Ariana Deralte chapter 7 . 8/1/2002
Well, other than the remus incident happening in their fifth year, all is well:) I'm glad Sev stood up to Sirius after Potions. Yeah, I seem to read a lot of Mandy's in realation to Remus...not sure why...
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 8/1/2002
How sad for Mandy, and she doesn't come off as a Mary Sue, so well done. I'm glad Sev found someone to talk to. I wish I had a cat as well behaved as Orion.
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
Poor Severus. Remus and Mandy still like him at least.
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 8/1/2002
Well written chapter. Sad but I think it fit. I'm reminded of Terry Goodkind's sword of truth novels...don't know if you read it, but basically there are these women who are chosen for being nice and kind, and who are broken to be these pain loving torturers...sorta makes me think about where you're going here.
Ariana Deralte chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
I liked the comment by Dumbledore about the best looking male at Hogwarts competition. The birthday party was sweet and I see Sev made seeker. I liked all your band and song names.
Ariana Deralte chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
Aw, Sev is shy. Hehe. I'm glad he enjoyed flying.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
I like the way you've started this, and AU's are always fun to read. Well done.
Odd World chapter 8 . 7/21/2002
Darth Vader: [heavy breathing] Join the darkside, Luke.

Odd World: [whispers something to him]

Darth Varder: Oh, right. [heavy breathing] Join the dark side, Severus. Oh, bloody hell, Luke, Severus, same difference! [throws down script and storms off]

Odd World: ... Right. Any way, this chapter was very... awful... but in a good sort of way! Are you going to write how Snapie-boy rejoins Dumbledore? 'Cuz that'd be kookylicious! _

E-mail me when you update, if it's not too much trouble!
Odd World chapter 7 . 7/21/2002
I just LOVE the way you work around the original story line! This is absolutely awesome! _ (big big grin!)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »