Reviews for Hogwarts friends, Hogwarts enemies
Odd World chapter 6 . 7/21/2002
Don't worry! Mandy is a good character, I like her too _. This chapter was sooo good! It didn't ruin anything! Onward! To the next chapter!
Odd World chapter 5 . 7/21/2002
Great chapter! Depressing, but great! The hatred begins :(! And to the next chapter!
Odd World chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
Sniff... So sad... Evil, evil Voldemort... sniff...
Odd World chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
NOOOOOOOOOO! "Maybe someone told him..." NOOOO! Let me guess... I can't though... He'll blame it on poor wittle Sevvie... Ack!

Good chapter though... I liked the party idea!
Odd World chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
This is great! You can already see Sirius disliking Severus! And James being scared of a gnome... kookylicious _!

(Er... 'kookylicious' is just a word I made up... eheheh...)
Odd World chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
This is cooooool! I'd have thought you'd put Snapie boy in Slythering, but nooo, you surprised me muchly! _ Very well-written!
J-Kid chapter 8 . 6/10/2002
Aaaaggggghhhh! No! More! Please! I finally got to chapter three. ;-) I though Sev was supposed to be a good guy in this one?
J-Kid chapter 4 . 6/9/2002
NO! They couldn't find chapter three! I was just getting into this! AAAAAAHHHHHH! Did you deleate it? Or what?
Moria Polonius chapter 8 . 6/8/2002
I liked this. NOW he's talking like himself... wonder how come he ended up as Slytherin HEad of House. Good job.
Moria Polonius chapter 7 . 6/8/2002
Sevvie is TOO nice! Even as a Ravenclaw he should have some resemblance to the Potions Master!

Looks like James and Co. haven't trusted Severus for longer than after Sirus' accusation if they didn't let him into Moony's secret.
Moria Polonius chapter 2 . 6/8/2002
Bulwark sounds like a more loosened-up version of Snape... with Peter as a reincarnation of Longbottom.
Moria Polonius chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Ahh, cool! A Ravenclaw? Is it the AU?
zoo chapter 8 . 6/8/2002
great story! i love snape, and delving into his psyche is really exciting :P i also love the darkness of this story. keep it up!
Rugi and Gwena chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Wow! A Snape who isn't in Slytherin! I don't believe I have EVER seen that before! Very interesting!
Polgara6 chapter 6 . 4/20/2002
I don't think Mandy is a Mary Sue, so far she haven't stolen the limelight and I think of her as a nice supporting character. The story is great. Please write more soon?
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »