Reviews for Second Chances
veena chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Loved it. This is now became one of my favourite story...
U should write more stories like this...
WarrierPhoenix37 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh my goodness! Love it :) That's all I have to say about it :)
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yeah they shouldnt wait anymore, 'cause things like these always happen to them. Great story I loved it!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Here's another review from somebody who liked this! I've never seen this done before so I thought it was really unique and an awesome idea. Good job! :-)
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I have to disagree over your unsatisfaction of how the drama and humor is blending. I thought it's blending very well. You had me fighting not to smile despite the weight of the events :) I admit a few chuckle when it really is supposed to be sad haha. And it's not bad! It's surprisingly fit despite all! I mean, it's supposed to be very serious and all, but you managed to pull your aim even with it being light :) it's serious enough, and actually could use a bit more seriousness at times to really pinch hearts :) but the jokes are not overrated, they hit the marks softly and deliver. It's highly entertaining, and really funny. A really good read :). Waiting to more good fics from you!
Queenkiwi chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I loved the slightly grim humour in this fic! I can’t believe I haven’t stumbled upon your work before. Well, at least that’s remedied now. Never stop writing!
Bastet Godess chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMG this was so cute!
Lionsheart13771 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow i absolutely loved it!

Lions Heart (ROAR! -)
brakken chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Mmm... I can see where you'd be unhappy with this. The dark humor and drama clash a lot, and its hard to keep both up while keeping them both real. I honestly don't know how you could have fixed this to make it better at that, though, to your credit. Both elements are definitely present, and they have their moments of strength, even if the flow between them isn't perfect. I enjoyed it, as a short-(ish) look at how one little mistake and a second chance can wake people up.
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
have to say that u're amazing writer, I love all ur stories! 'N I think that this one deserves more reviews :( I could easily imagine this happen after the end of Inuyasha. every little thing is perfect, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
really good and continu with a funny speed up life kids filled with many many problems
chocolatemaltesers chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
The premise was good, but I do agree with you in that there is a feeling that the pace is a bit off.

I quite liked your mix of drama and gallows humor - it gelled for me :)
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
poems2songs chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
wonderful story... really liked it... nice happy ending... good job... great work!
InuKag chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great short story. Really cute and dramatic.