Reviews for Darien, I Choose You
First Movement chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
what good story. I find it reallt enjoyable reading through your writing, such a shame I didn't find you sooner...
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I want an epilogue and there is plenty of room for more fluff for me. :)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
AWWW come on you can't end it like that! That was great, must have more!
mangamania chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
i love it, but i wish it had another chapter with them getting married.
JippyJars chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
AHHHHHHHHH! AWWWWWWWW! too cute. i'm going to go brush my teeth now, i think you gave me a cavity...totally worth it.
JessMess chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Totally loved this story. Haha it was kind of like 'Realise your inlove in 24 hours!' haha

I loved how their chemistry just followed and their witty remarks.

Well done on this story!
Hikari no Minerva chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Aww! But I LIKE fluff...if you WERE to do an epilogue, what would the gist of it be?

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Lovestruck Serenity chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I LOVE this story! it's original, and its sweet. i do think you could have gone on longer with it, at least until the baby was born, or even concieved. but it was sweet, and light, and it touched the heart. Very enjoyable. I especially like that even ten years later (after dream hole), Serena still burns her cookies _
Brizzy chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
oh come on please continue!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Pretty good. Nice use of the user's imagination. You let us decide what happens next.
Anony chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was enough fluff to curb me over! I liked how you set this story up it was definitely cute. It didn't involve as much drama as I previously thought, it involved a lot of sweetness between both characters. It really showed how their love grew even though they never admitted it to each other. I really enjoyed this story, great job!
riddiculusvampire chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
wow, I really enjoyed this! It was really amusing and a nice light read...the ending fluff was really nice!

great job!

-riddiculusvampire
Madi Cullen chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
so beautiful! and whose to say too much fluff is bad for you? you say the end and i say cliffhanger!

i loved it and REALLY want to get some more...please?

listen to the public, they know what they want, and that is ALL that matters...right?
unlockurdestiny chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wait is this only one chapter? Oh shucks ! I thought there would be more! but either way, this was a very cute story. Enjoyed it a lot. :) Keep up the good work !
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Incredible job with this story!