Reviews for Of Rescues and Reasons
Suigetsufangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I LOVED it! That story was soooo sweeeeett!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Also could have sworn this was in my favorites. . Must be on my other account. Anyway! Loved it. It's bittersweet. Just the way I like it.
Galactic Foxes chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Suigetsu was incredibly endearing, especially when he just held Karin and let herself basically cry her aches away for the first time. The devotion they have for each other, even if it's not as blatant as lets say Team 7 before the whole madness happened, is especially admirable.
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loooooooove. 3
JadeS chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love it! *_*

Well-written story!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great work on this. Nicely done.
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Now THIS is what really needs to happen in the actual plot! As it is, you wrote Karin, Suigetsu, and Juugo in character, and while I loved the hints of Suika, I enjoyed how it was overall a Team Taka fic. That alone makes it all the more realistic, and the last line brought a smile to my face. It gives a nice little touch of hope...but I wonder if the ‘reminding’ part means a fist in the face for Sasuke...? It seems the boy needs some tough love. XD
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I really liked it. :) And there was still a bit hope in the end.:)
Ninjaa Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I found this one-shot to be fantastic. Extremely well written and excellent word choices. You explored a part of Naruto that Kishimoto hasn't gone into, and you did an excellent job. If there was to be a sequel, I'd be dying to read it.

I feel as if you captured their would be personalities perfectly, and put them in an emotional and fitting environment.

( This is Teh Dobe by the way. (: )
warmaidens chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was good, I liked it.

Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I don't know much abaout this team, but this was very sad, and still touching at the same time.