Reviews for You Don't Know What You've Got
ronniezane234 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I WANT MORE!
Drarry4eva chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
OMG, I seriously thought he was dead. I was crying through out the whole story. This was really good but I was hoping they would hug or something.
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Love! So sad :)
Awesome writer :)
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Very good. And I'd pretty much expect Puck to act that way and Kurt the same.
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
So totally amazing. This was kinda like that movie Invisible.
scorpionika chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Painful and sweet.

Tears died on my face.

Thank you for that little purgatory.

Hugs
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
omg, that was so intense to read. it was like that one movie (i can't remember the name) with the almost dead guy and the bird, but with Kurt and a deer. i loved it!
Charmina chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
First of, i really really liked this. The way you split it up with all those little scenes was just great!

Second, this really reminded me of a Swedish movie called Den Osynlige. I know there's an English-version too, probably called The Invisable or something, which is crap in comparison but still... Have you seen either? Or where did you find inspiration for this?

I'll say it again; it was a really good story. Thanks for sharing!
GoldenVXN chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I am glad the Kurt made it though.
Nikkler chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
This is great so far. I can't wait to see what happens now that Kurt is awake. Update soon. Huggles

Nikkler
Lilynette chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Wow... just, wouah.

I loved this so much it's almost ridiculous.

It's...I...Yeah.

I'll get back to you when I can form coherent thoughts again.
living-an-illusion chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Wow I love your story, it has great dimmension and a good original story line, keep writing!
Honeypie66 chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Lot's and lot's of love to you! :o) This story was just fantastic and I would love to read more of you! Xoxo
storycreater10 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Lycoris B chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Beautiful and amazing and it makes me want to cry. Phenomenal.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »