Reviews for Bright Solstice
Pheonix of the Night chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
this is a good story!

please update !
Lula6791 chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
I like it. It reminds me of Twilight. Pretty good chapter. Please update soon.
shay chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
great chapter :)

you gotta love caroline

also never thought of the pairing of ceremy?/jaroline? im not sure but i think i may like it mind you i like any pairing with caroline in it :D

sequel sounds amazing cant wait for next chapter

s x
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
YaY Caroline has come at last. Oh it sounds like she came with some good info too.

I'm wondering if Damon thinking he has to kill the baby is coming from an outside influence?

Ihope Bonnie and the baby are going to be ok.
FiestyEva chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
it been long overdue! Ohh, I'm glad that Bonnie adjust to animal blood, not human cause Damon dont want her to die as just do whatever it takes to do make her alive with help of Caroline!

~Eva~
zozo42 chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
I so think Damon will fall in love with the babyvat like first sight lol
Vamp213 chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
An update :)

I loved this story from the first chapter it held my interest and lemme tell ya it still does :)

This is GREAT Barbie97!

thanks for the amazing update truly it's wonderful :)

I hope you had an AMAZING CHRISTMAS and an even better New Year wish you all the luck!

Update soon!

-Vamp213 (L)
Krazii Kayy chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Oohh! This is a verryyyy good storyyy! :)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
I feel so bad for both Bonnie and Damon. They want to do the right thing, but in the end the decision will effect them forever. Poor Elena too. She's just trying to keep her bff from dying.
FiestyEva chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Oh Bonnie has craving, it wont go well! I get why Damon want to prevent her, just cant afford to lose her! I hope Bonnie pregnancy wont get out of control! keep it going

~Eva~
Infrena chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Ahhh yay u updated! Wow, damon stop trying to keep blood away from her! But he's so sweet to her:-) loved it!
zozo42 chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
i can just imagine Damon performing an early C-section. They need a vampire doctor, where's a Carlisle when you need him?
zozo42 chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
at least the baby wasnt craving squirrel blood or something
Infrena chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
You tell them bonnie! I loved this story:-)
smilesx10 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
great chapter! dont worry i definately voted damon, im upset that more ppl actualy voted matt. :[