Reviews for MITHRIL Report: Female Ops Booklet
LordsFire chapter 15 . 3/1
IT LIVES!

...But for how long?

My hopes are high, my expectations low, why do you taunt me so, author-kun?
Speed Reader chapter 15 . 2/27
This is wonderful, so nice to see a chapter back up. Also nice to see more of Nabiki.
WillItWork chapter 15 . 2/24
Yay, a new chapter! The fusion on this one is really good. Merging different genres, and something like two decades of time is no trivial task!

One thing I missed was Kalinin making old man jokes, but you can't have everything.

Thanks for sharing!
Starfox5 chapter 15 . 2/24
Very nice chapter. Nabiki, Mousse, and the next generation all fit in nicely.
I loved seeing this fic update. Nice way to derail FMP canon in a way that makes perfect sense.
SeanHicks4 chapter 15 . 2/23
Interesting, might be the first time I've gotten passed the first chapter or so. It got more interesting after I got to the point where the explanation of the AU on the Rama ending happened, before that I kept getting annoyed by Merc Ranma and cursed Souske...
dxk3355 chapter 15 . 2/23
More! This has been one of favorites for years.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 2/23
darn good
Veedramon chapter 15 . 2/23
That was great. I can't wait for Ranma to meet Nabiki again.
Anon chapter 15 . 2/23
Necromancy ;P

Yay! Time/excuse to reread. :)
deitarionSSokolow chapter 15 . 2/23
I love the "Why are you still here?" exchange. It reminds me of Sir Integra giving Alucard the OK.

Also, I love your interpretation of why Mousse has the training potty and that "There are probably still a few hundred in there somewhere."
Sora with an S chapter 15 . 2/23
For all the criticisms I could level about speed, this was a very nice chapter. Both sides of the cross in suitable amounts - but then, that's what you guys do best.
WillItWork chapter 14 . 1/9
So I never watched Fumoffu, but saw all of season 1 of FMP. I really like crossover, especially with Ranma , since I'm and old school fan. It's good to see people doing it justice.

Overall, I thought this was really clever! It's a very consistent fusion, filled with verisimilitude. Definitely the best pure Ranma FMP crossover I've read (Divine Blood doesn't count as it's a mutil-cross). Further, although I'm not sure about ‘genetic’, I like the idea of inheriting the curses, and how they work, which makes sense for Sagara, and even the others. Does that mean Mousse have little duck babies?

Well, I came to this late, so I never read the original version, but have been very entertained by this — pacing, characterization, and plot are all very solid. Thanks for sharing!
WillItWork chapter 5 . 1/3
People being sensible, and Kaname using explosives! Will wonders never cease?

I'm really liking what I'm reading, thanks for sharing!
Maegash1r4 chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
Great Story! Now waiting for an update while slowly transforming into a spider-webbed skeleton...