Reviews for MITHRIL Report: Female Ops Booklet
Prodigal Priest chapter 6 . 9/16
I'd say Tessa's gonna be makin' some bacon. _
Guest chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
That last chapter was slightly lame but you made up for it with the cliffhager ending.
BiGDeal chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
Ok, this may be playing into the obvious, but is Sousuke related to Ranma, or is Tessa, or are they all?

Water bottles may be just water bottles, but what triggered the first transformation?
LordsFire chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
It lives!

Kaname has just entered the *serious* trauma train. This will not end well.
Zhor chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
Is it wrong that I want to see stupid little Kaname beaten senseless, for treating everything like a joke and putting everyones' lives in danger, not to mention being a disrespectful little brat?
Because I do.

Anyway, really loving the continued chapters of this story. _
Shinkicker chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
AMG, I didn't know this was updated recently! Why do I not have this on follow already!?

GeshronTyler chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
My god, its alive!? Heh, I like the dynamic between Red-White-Blue here. So, 'Sora' hasn't revealed what the ring is a disguise for? I have to go back and re-read some sections to familiarize myself with the events. Looking forward to the climax, though I think it would be good to have some butterflys in how it turns out.

It looks like Kaname actually hit one of the terrorists. I can't remember now if she actually used a weapon at this point in the Original, but it ought to cause a reaction when she's had time to recollect events. Just using a weapon with intent to harm would be a rather shocking thing. Did I also notice Kaname's Whispered Talents aid her in aiming? That would be an interesting expansion to the ability of reacting to and synthesizing Black Technology.

Depending on how far off the rails of the original, or how long the story continues, I'd like to see Kaname getting in the cockpit of an Armslave as more than a passenger. Or an expansion of the time she spent controlling the Tuatha De Danaan.

Thanks for not giving up on this story. I know that many things can interfere with writing progress.
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
quite good
Veedramon chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
Well, this was funny.
Caladbolg chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
I really like this story. It's just a lot of fun, and the various characterizations are great.
Talonhunter chapter 13 . 1/25/2015 only took four years to reach the set up..._
seriously though, this has been a fun read so far and I look forward to future chapters. Though I would like to see more of the Karumi and natsumi story as well
Veedramon chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
Well, looks like they got a visit.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
A Nodoka that wants to kill Ranma is actually a common trope in Ranma fics.
Veedramon chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
Well, the girl deserves that for being an idiot.
Veedramon chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Yes, she probably will need it.