Reviews for Untitled
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Okay, I'm sorry, but I go by the book. as in the 'once and future king', the actual story(ies) of Arthur. I didn't like the Merlin series on T.V. because Arthur WAS NOT a jerk, Merlin was older than him, Merlin and Arthur ARE cousins, Uther did not acknowledge Arthur as his own until he was forced to for the good of the kingdom, Merlin was not a pariah in the sense that they show, he was greatly respected for his magic and many people looked to him for answers they could ask no other, simple, personal, or obvious, because they felt they could ask no one else. Plus Morgan Le Fay (Morgana) was Arthur's half SISTER which makes her Merlin's half cousin. She was around the same age as Merlin, dabbled in fairy magic ( accounting for the Le Fay) but was considerably jealous of Arthur for receiving the thrown other than but I think the Merlin series on T.V. was horrible. I really REALLY don't mean to offend anyone but it's something I have to say when this kind of thing comes up. It's like if someone said Starfire and Robin weren't meant to be together, it's something you just kind of blurt out to correct. If you like this I have no right to tell you other wise but I kinnda needed to get it off my chest. But you do have a good writing style, accounting I've read a few of your other stories. ~_~

Please don't take it as an offense, I like your stories, so please keep writing, but I wanted to let you know about the original basics of the Arthurian Legend.

~BR13
Emily Snow21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Ah! Love this! I love Merlin, season 3 just started in the UK! This is the end of season 2, right?

I thought Morgana and Merlin would be great together because they both have magic! I think that's how it turns out in the end...

Keep Writing!
MinxySix chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Fantastic! I love the M&M dynamic so much, I always thought they did have a little affection for each other (that scene when she comes back from the druids. . . !) and you've captured the now-even-stronger angst in this pairing; Morgana's betrayal and Merlin's guilt.