Reviews for Never Piss Off A Malfoy
MackenzieStarr chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
ok seriously i could no help myself i choked on my own laughter and my bro called me a weirdo!
Bunneh018 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Had me laughing the moment she stepped through his door! Funny little one-shot.
InsideMyRainbowEyes chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
lol its cute yet dirty yet funny lol good job dude
Science-Fantasy93 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Okay, that's the most hilarious fanfic I've ever read. AWESOME JOB! :)
Starlight-Twilight chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really liked this one shot. I actually didn't believe they were having sex at first. I thought it was just a huge misunderstanding. Quite funny.
Jadepowell chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Didn't realise this was a one shot but I loved it! mmmm sexy Draco! lol

Great story!
Indi Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
MORE MORE MORE!

Please :)
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
lmaooo, that was funny as hell!
Potter's Cherry chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Brilliant. Felt sorry for Harry and Ron though.

I'm another that doesn't normally review and I confess I don't always use the same name for my reviewing.

So this is probably cheeky of me to say...

But you should feel special I've reviewed.
more please chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
like many others have said.

MORE PLEASE

Their should be more one-shots like this on hear.

Plus I don't usually review so...

A sequal would be nice
Knockturn Alley chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
You should consider a sequal to this one-shot. It sound's to me like it's not a finished piece, or this could be the start of something new, a new story perhaps?

*Hint, hint...*
THD chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i don't usually review but i just loved reading this and would love to read more. one shots like this are the ones that tend to get me thinking more about the various character relationships within the harry potter series. i can't wait to read more of your work.
Twisted Rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Poor Ron and Harry, but I think Ron probably fell into a horrible, horrible nightmare when he fainted after seeeing draco thrust into hermione and call her Love.. Loved it :) Their aren't many new good one-shots around and you got your self a good you should do a sequal where we can see Ron and Harry wake up and finding the cupboard locked and finding themselves wandless? That would be funny :)Write more soon please.
Malfoy's Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
O.o Did you have to leave the story their? Right their on that cliff hanger you left us?

That was just mean!
cataloo456 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I looved it :) so funny! write more stories soon?