Reviews for Spice Trade
bexie25 chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Loved this! :) so sweet!
Kat3418 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I think, personally, you should add a chapter having to do with Booth's trainees finding out about Brennan. Especially because in the first chapter you had them curious about Booth's pocket tapping habit and one (I can't remember the name exactly right now...) led to them really getting together...sort of. Just a suggestion :)
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
"The need to talk to her was like a living thing inside him." -Beautiful! I haven't read the second chapter yet but this line remained resonant in my mind. I wish this had happened sooner within the show! Lovely story!
lifesabitch25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Not fair I want to know what was in that letter, particularly the scenario described in his penultimate paragraph that she does not feels is physically possible. I also wonder what is paragraphs three, four, ten and sixteen. all well I guess I will have to use my very active imagination.

Great story by the way!
dharmamonkey chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I absolutely loved this. It's now one of my all-time FF.N favorites :-) Absolutely fantastabuliculous ;-)
sleeplessinrio chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
amazing! if I wasn't so tired I would try and be coherent beyond that... lol

love stories that are hot and sweet and well written
adangeli chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I've been apologizing today for being so very far behind on reviews! I've got, oh, about 90 more chapters/stories that I've got to review, but I did want to take a moment to let you know how very much I enjoyed this story. I was so excited with cathmarchr made this challenge and I've really enjoyed reading the responses. This was brilliant like everything you, write. Incredibly enjoyable and wonderfully sexy. But but what I wouldn't give to know *exactly* what those paragraphs described!
Alicia9876 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Wonderful. I absolutely loved it. I miss this Booth. Will we ever get him Back? Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
mumrulz chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
My response to your response to "What if.." is "If only.." .. *sigh*

...if only they had kept in touch - no matter how intermittently

...if only Booth had gone to Brennan

...if onle Brennan had gone to Booth

...if only they'd had a send off even remotely similar to this - maybe not quite so heartbreaking :-D

...if only he had written a letter such as this - 12 pages at that! ;-)

...if only Brennan had made the decision to come home - to Booth - early - must have been a very convincing letter lol

...if only Brennan had had her epiphany in this way

...if only the welcome home went like this

...if only you were a writer for Bones

*sigh* ..if only...

I am really enjoying working my way through all of your fics...I love your B&B - their dialogue...their mannerisms...their emotions...their intensity...their (eventual) honesty...their passion...their love...not to forget their lovemaking lol ;-)...all remain true to the B&B that we have come to know & love - & not some pale imitation of the characters that we have been dealt lately.

You show that we - B&B - can have it all, all the while maintaining what makes them, THEM.

Anither fic added to the perfect list. :-):-):-)
Anne Nonymus chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
I really tried, but I couldn't find a word in the english dictionary to accurately state how utterly brilliant this chapter was. I know I've said this before about your other stories, but this was absolutely genius, truly perfect.

I loved the meeting at the airport, the cabin and how Brennan recognized the evidence of Booth's thoughtfulness, the funny, awkward, endearing and yet sexy first time at the cabin. You are genuinely brilliant at writing those scenes. And when Brennan realized the sensation she was feeling was happiness-that warmed the cockles of my heart, which I admit are usually quite chilly.

I'm so addicted to this story that I've already read it a few times from perfect beginning to equally perfect ending. I have to say that I'm quite humbled by your genius.

Your fan

Anne
bitsygirl chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
MINISTRATIONS! *shakes fist* KHAAAAAANNNNN!

But you've soothed the savage beast with "Tem." Kissies! :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Q_Q that was boo-tyful. Lol. Do you think there could be a sequel! This story is so good! I don't want it to end. _ absoluelt lovely. I give it 3 thumbs up.

HIKARi
legggate chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Great fic. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Gemlily5 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter. It was really well done. Can't wait for more.
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Happy sighs. This is just gorgeous!