Reviews for The Wizard of the Night Parade
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Is it bad if one starts to ship Harry and Night Rikuo? Because I'm seriously starting to get a shipping itch lol
a random person chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is such an awesome idea! Harry Potter crossover with Nura no mago. Sooo cool!
shippo2009 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
you should keep it going.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
interesting
williamsangel88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
watching it now when I got curious and found this story. it's awesome ;)
Lonceng Angin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Good story. You did it well, neatly done. I like how you potray Harry. The characterization was very Harry-like. Sadly, it end too soon. I still love it, tough.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
wow,i really do need to watch this show I find I understand more at times just reading the fanfics.
ussopking chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I LOVE IT! _
wish you will continue it :P
Misako87 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A great fanfiction it was just to short! I really like it and will immediately read the sequel!

Hope you write more Harry Potter/Nurarihyon no Mago Fanfictions

greetings,
Misako

(sorry for my surely bad english)
Red Crow chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i really liked it! I hope you wrire more of it, it's very good!
Dyani91 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
would have made a killer long term story but all the same good job i like it
Bookits chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is FREAKIN AWESOMELYFANTASICLYAMAZINGLY COOL! I LOVED IT! Took everything for me to not bust out in cackling... MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA! You are amazing! This one-shot was very well written. You did a wonderful job! It makes me want a sequel. *winkcoughwink* Tehehehe!
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this! It could make a good story! Anyway nice work!
D'MoNiQ chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This story is good, in my humble opinion, that is. the introduction is not overly detailed or too over dramatic (which i would find kind a drag to read). The characters r spot-on (esp rikuo, human or youkai) and not over angsty (on harry's part). I think it'll be great if there's a continuation for this one-shot (maybe drabbles on how harry's presence can effect the clan?)

it's definitely nice to read an x-over fic btwn hp and nuramago, esp when it's good. _ thanx 4 writing and posting this! i really enjoyed it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/30/2011