Reviews for One night of the drop of rain
OrangeYoshi99 chapter 1 . 5/2
Ahh... Err... Uhh... Ok. Sure, why not?
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 1/9
I don't even understand what just happened there.

Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I'm cryING h h el p me
DatHat chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Wat
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
And all the good era.
Lara Steichen chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
YOU ARE A GODDESS, DARLING.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
actual tears are running down my face jesus
Jess the Hetalian Eevee chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Fabulous.
I think...
GreatOverseer chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
_TRANSLATION ERROR_ said the England in the surprised.
Oh God.
My stomach is in agony, I'm laughing so hard. Bravo... Bravo.
Doctor Arlington chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Beautiful.

Favoriting for reading when I'm depressed.
Beast of the Sea chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Okay, so I take "backupquemoi" means this was a botched translation from French. On the other hand, "boku wa roshia" implies there was some fanbrat Japanese in there. ...'I am Russia'?

My best guess is that this is a translator-from-hell intentional Engrish badfic. In rough translation into ACTUAL English:

_One Night of Rain_

It was a very dark and cold night. America was sad and exhausted. He had just finished a war with a traitorous Canada, and was very tired. England perked up suddenly.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a tsundere way.

"I'm not sure," said America sadly; he turned over to look at the rain falling outside the window.

"I know what will make you feel better!" said Great Britain, and they embraced.

I AM RUSSIA

"Let me take all your clothing off as well as mine," said England. America exposed himself. Yes, America did look very good, and he took off England's clothes as well. He inserted his body* into England's. England remarked it was very good.

But something suddenly hit the window. They looked outside. It was Canada.

_TRANSLATION ERROR_ said the surprised England.

"America, I have always loved you," said Canada. He had climbed in the window. He began to face England. Backing up, America saw England in pain.

England cried out in agony.

"NO, stop it, Canada!" exclaimed America with tears in his eyes. But Canada would not stop.

Suddenly, Kumajirou jumped in the window. "What are you doing here?!" Matthew cried out.

And then Kumajirou turned suddenly into a woman, that was Alaska.

"I am sorry for that - please forgive me," Canada said.

"I cannot do that," said Kumajirou. It tore out Canada's throat. They fell into the night through the window.

England and America were again happy. "You are happy, America." He admitted, "I am very well, England," which was the truth. They embraced again.

And all was well.

THE END

*We will pretend the author has Laurell K. Hamilton's sensibilities.

_

As you can see, it's intended to be absolutely freaking ridiculous. The Bad Translator horror just makes it worse.

Note that 'BAD translator!' can produce even worse results. For instance,
"Canada, now I must say something to you," said Kumajirou. "I am not entirely a bear, but also Alaska. I have loved you all these years. Why did you not acknowledge my love?" -
"Now I just want to say a couple of years ago, Alaska Kumajiro, Canada, did not know."

Hope someone in the reviews enjoyed this explanation!
Master-Mercury chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Came from TVtropes, so congratz for that.
I am crying from laughter right now, so thank you for the laugh.
FrenchToastSlayr chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is by far the best thing I have ever read in my entire life.
Yo chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This be one of the singlemost best documentaries on World War II I have ever read.
Wow chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is beautiful!
There are tears in my eyes...
This has changed my life.
And also...

Congrats on being on Tv tropes!