Reviews for Total Drama Action Redux
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
BEST
REDO
EVER!
Honestly, this is just perfect in some many ways since it hits everything on my list. Best of all you keep to the original pairings from the best season!
Please for the love of God keep updating this and that academy fix of yours!
Oh and more fan art from you too!

But if you can't keep up with this story or have lost interest in it, please let me know because I will happily adopt it in a heartbeat. :3
Karts of Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Okay, this seems like a cool version of season two. Everybody gets a moment to shine, no one is left behind. Yeah, I really wished Bridgette and Geoff got to stay longer. What can I say about Chris, he had that egg coming. Great work!
The New And Improved Leo Dane chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
This story is fantastic, and I hope you update soon! Being added to my favorites list!
Super Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Aww, Owen had to go bye-bye... Justin I hate you for this.
Super Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Sweet! Bridgette and Geoff are still here! In the actual episode I thought Heather and Justin would have gotten the boot. And let's face it, Chris had that egg being smashed over his head coming.
WinnieCocoaFlip chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
I like this story a lot, it's well-written and VERY interesting.
I'm wondering if you're gonna bring Courtney back like in the original, or maybe one of the voted off campers since Izzy made a comeback in the original after she got voted off.
I'm also wondering if you're gonna do the truth or hammer thing for the aftermath. I frankly find it more interesting than a segment for couples.
WhyDoINeedAUsername chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I absolutely love it! Please update!
LuhM chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
The fight between Ricardo and Chef was so awesome XD I suppose each one has a different way of cooking revolting food xP

I liked the idea of making a final Harold vs Duncan battle. I liked it even more that Harold won!

Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
CMR Rosa chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I look for your form but found not find it, you really should have a link to it,

my character name Steven Rosa and he would ask how would the whole The Peanut Gallery think of Harold win over Duncan?

Courtney when you get back in the game do you plan to continued Duncan conflict with Harold?
CMR Rosa chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Sorry I took so long to review, this was a great chapter.
CarmillaD chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Is great to see you back! Just in time w . Took me a week to finally check it out, BUT once again I'm here, ready with my review.

"But since you kiddies were so sure that I would be stupid enough to force you to jump out of a plane without a parachute after what you went through the last time,... "
Hehe, is that a reference to TDWT? ' _

The way Harold and Duncan were one step forward the other in their strategies was like the Light/L constant logical battle in "Death Note", I liked it.

"HOW DARE YOU USE PIGEON TO MAKE BEEF CASSELROLE!"
Well, in fact, pigeons are edible, and pretty tasty, although a little difficult to eat because of the size.

"The speed at which they were moving was so fast the others barely managed to keep pace so that they could see every move that was being made."
Hhhmmmm, a la Dragon Ball Z? _U

Have to admit Duncan was looking for that result: I always liked how he tried to revenge Courtney, but he was getting blinded by his wrath. By the way, you are right: It would've been great if the show would've squeezed more juice from the tension between Harold, LeShawna, Duncan and Courtney. Not that I don't like to see them fighting, but is a good source of drama, you did a good job using it in Total Drama Academy.
GOD I loved the way Duncan showed his respect towards Trent, and I agree, he's trying really hard for the team, is not his fault if sadly the people on it can't work together, some are bound to collide since the moment they meet.
OK! So I'm allowed to ask to the Peanut Gallery, SQUEE! All right, you can find references to the character I want to use here. I'm the girl on Geoff's shoulders ' _ , her name is Carmilla (No surprise there, I guess *_*): gallery/?offset96#/d57wem2
So my questions are!

Izzy - What do you think about Justin avoiding elimination until this point?
Courtney - What are your opinions about Duncan being defeated by Harold?
Duncan - Now that Harold proved his value, do you have the slightest respect for him?
(Hope that doesn't cause some kind of fight at the set like in the talk shows when LeShawna has something to say in their answers)

Please, continue soon
TheGunmaster chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
I'm loving this! I always really wanted Duncan and Harold go one-on-one with the other, this is awesome!
The Kobold Necromancer chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
HOORAY! An update! I am stoked and thrilled, and more words than can describe!

Wow, Gwen and Trent really are pissed at Harold and Duncan. While I agree that the arguing would really get annoying, I seem to recall a certain queen bee who Gwen and Leshawna would always argue with. Or a certain CIT who would argue at every turn!
So it really has come down to Duncan vs. Harold, the way it should have been in the show! This is amazing! I like how Harold is still nervous, shows he is still a really cool guy. Hope he doesn't get a big head for winning!
Harold winning was awesome, and good riddance to Duncan! Thank you dude! Though I believe you could have had Harold lose and I'd still love you writing, I think it's best this way. Just please please PLEASE don't make Harold arrogant over the victory, I think he'd try to continue to be the best for his team, as a way to make up for all the arguments and such!
While the episode was lacking in humor (though Lindsay's parts were hilarious), having the contestants rightfully furious was great, and the final show-down was intense! Great work, Lord Akiyama, I have missed you so much! *hugs*

You and TDI CB are the only ones still updating, really. And the Aftermath II will be great, mostly because you do Noah so well. ;)
AJustice90 chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Glad to see a new chapter. Personally I had a feeling Duncan would be next to go, but at least he got some good last words.
Karashi chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
I was so excited to read this the moment I got the notification that you updated it. Unfortunately I was at work at the time and the office blocks this site (all my sadface) but I assure you the instant I got home, I read it and am extremely impressed with how you've dealt with the events and characters. I'm a little saddened with the character you chose to eliminate in this chapter but I'm still in for the rest of the ride. Can't wait to see what else you've got planned!