Reviews for Writer's Block
phineashiccup chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I love this story can't wait for another chapter.
TabbyCat33098 chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Hi! Was just wondering if you were planning on continuing this? I'm definitely waaaaay too interested, lol, and seeing as it's been over a year since the last update, I thought maybe you'd forgotten about this, and maybe I should remind you... Anyway, love the story! It's well thought out and executed, and I especially enjoyed the characterization and slow build up of suspense. As for the whole muse thing, maybe the muse is the Kyuubi spirit or something? Anyway, can't wait to read the rest. I hope you haven't abandoned this! :)
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Love it! XD
Akirakun17 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I think Sasuke's muse is an astroprojection. What else could it be?
Drunken Strawberries chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This is a really interesting story you have here :D But, I hope you'll answer my question, what exactly is a muse? Is the word muse here used as in like a girl or something? Like the mascot/model of something?

And yes, Itachi should definitely make an appearance. Also, HOW THE HELL DOES NARUTO DO THAT?!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
hahahaha that was scary when the girls broke in. I am still waiting to find out more about Naruto and the muse. The whole chapter was pretty amusing. Sasuke is too funny sometime.
naname396 chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
At the beginning I thought that maybe he was bipolar or something, but honestly, I have no idea. Going back to.. hallucination? Ahaha! XD
sixrosesandadance chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Love. It. Suigetsu is awesome at irritating fangirls XD The suspense is killing me!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Very good chapter. I've missed this story.
naname396 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
So nice! It's great to have you updating again. :3 Good work! I really like this story. :D
YubelChan chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Omg. Do you know how happy I was to see your user in my inbox? For story? 8D EXTREMELY HAPPY TO THE POINT I TRY TO FINISH READING EVERYTHING ELSE AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE THIS FOR LAST!

But that didn't work out. ewe I'm still happy either way! Sasuke and Naru's kiss owo

I'm just. Ahhhh! Ok. I'm done spazzing. Although, I'm still slightly am and can't concentrate on telling you more of what I love of this.

Oh ;P you're my first review in a long while. .w.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Serenityofthematrix chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Good chapter please update soon
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
YOU UPDATED OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU
TabbyCat33098 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Argh, no, update! It's good and interesting and UPDATE! Please?