Reviews for Orally Transmitted Disease
CrypticMoonFang chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Ooooohhh...PLEASE post the next chpater! "Raven's pain has only begun" isn't enough for me!
Devillsjustice chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I hope that you're going to update soon!
Stella de Oro chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Hm... I have a sneaking suspicion about what this may be, but I won't say in the review, just in case I'm right (but I'm pretty sure it starts an 's')! Of course, I could be way off, but I'll just hang around and see! *subscribes to story*
PrincessRockstar1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Ahaa, yay(: I was the only one to notice the typo! Woo! Mission accomplished! _

Great chapter, anyways! I'm sooo loving this story so far. Sure, Raven was OOC, but why would it be a fanfic if you couldn't change their personalities if you desired, hmm? Haha, (:

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rubymuto chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Cant wait for chapter 3. just hope raven is back to her old self again soon.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I hate u so much! XD not even if I annoy u? N0? Darn. Umm yeah i hav a guess but its more than a lil sketchy.
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
This story is AWESOME SO FAR! I LOVE the plot and I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! 3
Elements of Disharmony chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Awesome chapter! Hopefully the beast is wrong. But he probauly isn't. p
Zenia chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Where are the other titans?

If she felt such fear why didn't her powers break something?

Did she lose her powers from the disease?

Do you have the rest of this story planned out?
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
this fic totally rocks , Raven its not sooo OOC its more like a reaction she had for the bite that he give her earlier , at the end it was more like a mysterious end that a cliffhanger , lets see the plot is extremely good , you writing skills are so cool,

only the beginning ? noooo idea im so brain drained to figure it out
Amythest Rose chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Great update! Can't wait to find out what's next :)
crazyred717 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Thank you for updating. Its still a really good fanfic for only being two chapters but i like it. Keep posting.
crazyred717 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
...if you stop this story at that...i may never read another one of your stories again. I want to know what happens so seriously post the next chapter. :(
Dreamzcometrue chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You have 14 freakin reviews! Wheres the next chapter! :)
Neshira Namea chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Definitely a great start. I look forward to the rest of this story.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »