Reviews for Guardians of the Gate
SpecH82 chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Continue! :)
hunni C A K E chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Oh I hope your not done with this even of it has been almost a year since the last update..

It is very good! I love the idea of Joker and Ashley together. I really do. They have a long way to go though I think. But I would be so happy if you continued on with this.
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Wait, I'm not going to pretend to have a vast knowledge of military phonetic code, so feel free to chastise me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't FTL be Foxtrot Tango Lima? You have it written as Foxtrot Lima Tango.

God, I'm so nitpicky.

Otherwise, awesome as usual :D
Dondora chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
will this story continue? pretty please
Tonnerre chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Kah! Poor Ash having to feel around in the guy's pockets...or should I say lucky Ash? Hmm. .;
deadsix chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
I'm so happy you updated. I hope you continue with your story since it's very unique and well written.
waiting4morning chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Ashley enjoyed that more than she wants to admit. XD

I bet you could still do a trial - no reason not to.
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Oooh, things are picking up. And Joker's all smooth now.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hmm...Ash and Joke. Never would have though of it. Reading on since i'm intrigued now.
deadsix chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
Finally caught up with the story loving it so far... I see you haven't updated in awhile I hope you haven't given up. Can't wait to see more!
Animegolomaniac chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
I've been enjoying this story since you first posted the first chapter. You have an amazing ability to present very well rounded characters.

Not to mention the impressive speed that you've been turning out chapters.

Congrats!
Inverness chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
Oh the suspense!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
the shadow broker *cue effects* xD

this is gonna be fun.
deadsix chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
I'm still in the dark on who is knocking off these characters... lol. I like the story keep it up don't let lack of foresight stall you hahaha. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
interesting title.

nice to see things move along a bit.

wonder if this is when Chakwas joins Cerberus.

Doesn't seem usual for TIM to not know or be in the know about something, after he evaded the best diggers by the Alliance for who knows how long.

really interested to see where this goes.

Perhaps Jacob might make an appearance. He always seemed a hands on guy compared to a security exec.