Reviews for Return of the Dark Noblemon
BlueBird236 chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
I love this story! I wish you'd finnish it :'(
Animelover Inf chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
OMG! This is so sad for those darkdigidestands and partners. PLEASE post the rest up imeadiatly.
Animelover Inf chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
LOL! Myotismon is gunny.

'I always wanted to fall out of a tree.' 'What?'

That was haliours. This story is long, but really good.
animatedrose chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Cool! Piedmon's back, I love him almost as much as Myo! Update update update! Love this story!
LadyLuck chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
Me: Please update! You're breaking Piedmon's heart!

Piedmon: She is?

Me: *glares at Piedmon*

Piedmon:...Oh, I mean, of course she is! *acting suspiciously*

Me:...Please update...
LadyLuck chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
Piedmon: Update! PLEASE UPDATE!

Me: She's probably gone on with her life. She probably has more important things to do than write fanfics.

Piedmon: NO!
PIEDmon chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
Piedmon: I'm the same Piedmon from LadyLuck's reviews. It seems her last review was cut short, so I'll sum it up for you. Lady used some of your characters in her own story, but she took a great deal of time explaining that they were yours and not hers. Please reply when you get the chance.

LadyLuck: Think she's getting tired of our reviews?

Piedmon: That would be a good thing. Maybe if we review a lot more, she'll update it so we'll stop bombarding her with reviews about updating.

LadyLuck: Please update! Or reply saying what you feel about me using your characters in my story. I could rewrite that part, but I'll only do that if I know you don't like it.

Piedmon: Why are we reviewing under my name? We should review under your name, 'cause it's basically the same.

LadyLuck: Oh well. Please reply!
LadyLuck chapter 13 . 5/7/2005
Piedmon: Sorry if you're getting tired of LadyLuck's reviews, but this one's for a whole different reason.

Me: Well, I have a confession to make. I once borrowed your digidestined in this story and placed them in my own. Don't worry, the story I wrote was only to entertain my brother (I didn't post it online). And I also gave you all the credit for those digidestined, as well. I needed to borrow them 'cause there was a time warp in my story.

Piedmon: LadyLuck's story took place during the 2nd season of Digimon, and toblemon
LadyLuck chapter 13 . 5/7/2005
Hi Avalon, it's me again! I'm, of course, wondering if your going to update anytime soon.

Piedmon: Yeah, when do I get to kill all the new digidestined for calling me a perverted crossdresser?

Me: Piedmon, what are you doing here?

Piedmon: Reviewing. Besides, it's past your bedtime. So go to bed and I'LL continue this review.

Me: Sorry, but last time I let you do that you crashed the internet!

Piedmon: I was told that wasn't possible...anyway, where was I? Ah, yes. I've noticed that the Piedmon in this story isn't really me. As you've said in one of your poems, I'm "cocky and overconfident." What happened?

Me: First of all, her poems talked about you before you were flung into the Gate; you'd probably be like you are in this story if you ever escaped in the show. Secondly, this isn't a humor fic.

Piedmon: But this Piedmon's a fake! A phony!

Piedmon in your story: Hey!

Piedmon: MUST DESTROY! *fights the Piedmon in your story*

Me:...Sorry about that. I can't restrain him when he gets like this. Anyway, please update!

Piedmon: Wait, I have one more thing to say!

Me: Make it quick.

Piedmon: Having digidestined doesn't make a Digimon stronger. The reason the digidestined beat me was because they ganged up on me! If MetalGarurumon hadn't shown up, I'd have deleted WarGreymon for sure!

WarGreymon: Oh yeah? *starts fighting Piedmon*

Me:...Yeah...please update...
LadyLuck chapter 13 . 4/19/2005
Avalon! I've been waiting a long time for you to update! What's going on? (I know, I haven't reviewed before, but I was using someone elses computer when I read this). Please update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm a HUGE Piedmon fan and I MUST know what's going to happen (and what happened in his past)!...I'm hyperactive right now, that's why I'm yelling...PLEASE UPDATE!
Forlorn Melody chapter 13 . 4/12/2004
Wow, I think I broke a record. It's been a year and a half since this was updated, and I just finished reading it. Anyway, i love this story, and I hope you haven't abandoned it forever. One more thing, watch out for typos and missing words.
Digi Bree chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
Whew! That was intense. Please write more really soon, okay? I can't wait to see what happens next!
Digi Bree chapter 12 . 7/14/2003
OOh, that's it. Piedmon's gonna get it! (Pulls out ridiculously huge paper fan) Take that! *whack* *whack* *whack* *whack*

Piedmon: Ack! Ow! OOf! Stop!

D.B.: Humph. You go apologize, right now!

*whack*

It was funny when everyone was sleeping though. _
Digi Bree chapter 11 . 7/14/2003
O. I'm glad you put Oikawa in. He SHOULD get to help save the day. _
Digi Bree chapter 10 . 7/14/2003
“We need to defeat my arch nemesis Ronald McDonald!" Ha, I loved that! Man, the plot thickens, huh?