Reviews for Aftermath
Hasten chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
I still chuckle everytime I read the banter between Barney and Gordon.
Great story man, if only Episode 3 came out :c
ramasioti100 chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Man, your novelisation of the games is awesome! Full of emotion much more than the games. It almost made me cry by Eli's death. I played the games and it was sad and you wrote it up to the last detail perfectly.

I just hoped that Valve had launched the next game, but it's not your fault. We'll just have to wait for a few more years.
Externalizer chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Alyx has green eyes.
Anastacius chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
I love all this :-) It has been great... Im argentinian, so my english is no perfect, but it has been enough for reading all your writing... Im waiting HL EP 3 :-)
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love how the Freemance ship is sailing. Hell, it sails itself!
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Zombies and antlions, that's what becomes of City 17 now. Funny enough it was Freeman who brought antlions inside, deactivating perimeter and making holes through Nova Prospekt.
Gregory chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING! I mean wow, you should make Half Life 1 stories!
Angela Kip chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
"It was a garden gnome. Big bushy beard, the paint on his red hat fading at the tip. And it was smiling so cheerfully, hands tucked in his pockets without a care in the world. Gordon stared into its big, black eyes, almost mesmerised. Maybe he should take it with him. That would be a good idea. Take the gnome, carry him everywhere, to White Forest, and then-"

This is the best paragraph ever. I laughed so hard.

Alyx getting attacked made me sad even though I knew it was coming. :(
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
it did feel amazing
artilyon-rand chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
damn straight
artilyon-rand chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
i don't think its a sexism thing xD
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
xD hahaha freking end xd
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 2/5/2013