Reviews for What If?
PenguinOtaku chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
So cute!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
This almost made me cry! So good! Can't decide if I like this or the original better... Both are great though! Nice work!
Koori Mizuki Yuki chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Thank you so much just thank you ..this is the first time that i cried over a fan fic and you...i just love you so much...
Lizliz97 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
dang it, I'm crying
Wolfprincess1995 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I actually cried over this last chapter. *Applause* Well done
lovefairytail007 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Omg im crying write now, this story was so good.
professor-nocturne chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
awwww. made me cry :'( i loved the entire story. absolutely loved it. i just wish you would've included more of their married life :')
sunfeil chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
aww. The ending was really sad/heart-warming in a way.
magic4ever chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
I loved this but I wish u would hav rewritten the part so readers could see the interaction and events but I noe that's a lot so GOOD JOB :)
I'm Shexy and I Know Itt chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
AWWWWWW! It made me cry! :'(

Anyways... You write such aweshum stories! C:
Shino chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
wah...making my eyes burn and water and tear up and cry...it was a wonderful ending... T-T
acir tools chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
your filipinoo
Shan-Shan XP chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
The ending made me tear up a bit :,( it was soo sad but soo cute... if cute is the right word... but i love ur stories and keep writing because ur amazing at it :) It was a very great ending story if they we together :)
honeybeeze chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
-layingin a puddle of tears- your horrible! ending it like that..-sniffle sniffle- it was a good ending though lol I really liked Life across waters, but really wanted Kyoyo to get the girl so im glad he did in this one )
auburndq91 chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
This was a beautiful story. The ending was just perfect. It made me want to cry, but they would have been happy tears. Also I read Celebrations. It was awesome! So funny! And the Valentines Day chapter was so sweet! _ Keep up the amazing writing!