Reviews for Tautou
xEclare chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I dont know what exactly was so good about this story, but it was. I enjoyed it very much!
Taylortheturtle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really loved this and your writing style! Simply lovely
ToNewBeginnings chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This story made me cry so bad! I love it!
minorniners chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
this is the best story ever. i'm not being dramatic. i literally mean it 3 all the awards to you.
InkBloodChambers chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was the most beautiful writing i have ever read. I read all three parts to this story, and I hope you expand this story. You displayed so much love between them two while they both had to find themselves an get over painful times, they were there for each other. At first, it seemed like Eli was with Clare because he loved her, but more because she eased his pain and was there for him. At the end, you realize Eli gives Clare the same treatment and he steps up past his own hurt, to realize and care for hers. And as much pain as this story has, it was such a beautiful love. Beautifully written, and i hope one day i could find a love like this fictional one. i know it's been so long since you updated, but I am new to this whole fanfiction thing. I loved this. Beautiful. Please write more Degrassi fanfiction.
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
L.O.V.E.I.T.
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Beautiful. I really hope you make another series continuing this.
WhereTheMooseAre chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Just read The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot, Degausser and Tautou, and I must say you did an amazing job writing them!

I loved the emotion in it, and how you could picture everything going on!

Great job :D !
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I've read this how many times?

And Everytime I read this, I am reduced to tears.

Your writing is stunning. I can't explain it, but you have talent. Huge talent.

I've showed this story to anyone that has allowed me to brag about it! And they are stunned as well.

Write anything and I'll read it.

(Brand New happens to be my favorite band. So, that just added to my love of your stories!)
DDGisLOVE chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
After reading all three parts of this story, I can't get over how much you covered. It was so emotional from the beginning to end, and I love that. You're a very talented writer.
Kluvly chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
wooooooooooow...interesting...good job, good job
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So cute and moving. Not too mushy but not too random. Perfect.
depthoverdistance chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Holy crap, you are amazing. This deserves so many more reviews!
Ambiguous21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This story is phenomenal! Amazing job!
WhiteBlankPage chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Great story, I love the way it progressed slowly, but kept me interested. Eli and Clare's relationship is so mature and supportive...lovely.