Reviews for Heir to the Ennead
Lina03 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
poor daniel, but awesome fic thanks for sharing )
zendog chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
Great story. , tense and emotional. Loved the interaction between Jack and Daniel.
zendog chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Great story so far. The relationship breakdown between Daniel and the rest of the team, especially with Jack is really well written and developed. The underlying sense of tension and expectation as to what is going to happen next is very strong.
meangene1976 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
LOVED IT! Awesome read from beginning to end! Thank You for writing it! :)
Anna chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Good story. Thanks. One thing - I think instead of the Goa'uld just hitting Jack in the back and knocking him down that you should have written Jack being stabbed and then her going after Daniel. :)
Banaoire chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Great story. Intense, heart-rending, and very well written. Thanks for sharing it!
fred21 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Wow, what a great story. It had everything you could want in a Stargate SG-1 story, angst, action, adventure, friendship, team, you name it, it was there.

The voices of the characters were spot on and the story flowed really well. I could so see this as an episode.

Well done!
Mei chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
You are such a wonderful writer. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us :) I'm so glad I came across your stories. Keep up the good work!
kinosternon chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
This was an awesomely written story that got the characters down really well. I'm not sure it merits an M rating, but I definitely loved reading it – it read like a real episode, actually. Thanks for sharing!
Starfishyeti chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
I just love this story. I was going to wait until I'd read all of it before reviewing, but I can't wait.

It's wonderfully written and the characterisations are great. I love the fact the whole team's in it as in canon.

I agree with a previous reviewer about your writing skills. I've just read a bought SG1 book and believe me, your story is miles better!
Nikc chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
Wonderful story. I love all your work
ClaMiAl chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
Very nice story. I enjoyed all the angst, and Daniel whumping, of course.
JAJJAJ chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
Wonderful story! Thanks for posting it.
burnning bridges chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
This story was so well written with such detail and so true to each and every character that it should have been published as a book making you one of the best Stargate writers of all time. Heck, you're better than the shows actual writers them selfs . It's a shame the journey ended so quickly for this story because I can never get enough of SG1 and their journeys together through the stars. Great Job! Please write more for Stargate.