Reviews for Hidden Graced
Pop-Ey33 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
PLZ start updating all your stories again.
Love them.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
it is great please write further i'm waiting impatiently
JFFWriteRem19 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
please.. please.. continue! i'm dying to read what's next to come!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I loved your story! Please finish it! And if you do could you also finish the war! There both amazing! Please please please please finish them both!
kay11kay1 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
I love this story
evil.little.pixie73 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
i love the tory but when the next update
ryan7ish chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Wow, this story is awesome! I love it already, really looking forward to more chapters! :D
kaelkitty chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
hahha i love it but you need to update more often! :D
LizE7 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Great chapter, I really love this story.

Looking forward to more Bella and Edward interaction. :)
I'm Not Kira chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
I like it.
TeamIanandEdward chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Oh, I'm so excited that this story is getting regular updates!

My thoughts on the story: I wish Edward would teach me how to fly! I've never read a story in which Edward and Bella can fly so I enjoyed the scene very much! And I still think Jake is the prince she's engaged to, otherwise I believe Edward would show a lot more stress. Who knows though, maybe he's just really good at holding everything in.

Update soon so I can find out what Jake's deal is and I can discover more of Bella and Edward's history!
msichristine chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I love what you have coming here, the protector Edward coming in time to save her from Jacob, and to calm her down with a touch, it's like she knows their bond without really knowing. You're doing an amazing job, so keep up the great writing!

Sincerely,
blancoroja chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I love this story! The plot is really interesting and I'm intrigued as to why Bella's father ordered her to take the potion and what kind of role, exactly, Edward (and Jacob) play in Bella's life.

Oh and I read that you wanted a beta. Do you still want one? Because I'd like to offer my services :) ...that sounded weird. anyway, I have good grammar and I'd love to be a beta.

Great job, I can't wait until the next chapter!
kaelkitty chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
CUUUUTTTEEEEEE love it :D You should update more and make longer chapters
LizE7 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011