Reviews for A Question of Motives
DoctorDonna chapter 29 . 9/9
Oh I agree about the Wedding manipulations and Uther being a hypocrite about not left Arthur marry for love when he did himself.
horus4242 chapter 5 . 9/1
This is a good story from what I've read so far but the grammar and spelling is horrendous. It reads like you didn't even bother to proof read it let alone bother to ask someone else to take a look as well.
horus4242 chapter 4 . 9/1
"breaking in the process the very laws against magic" This is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to write that is "in the process, breaking the very laws against magic"
Blindedhp chapter 33 . 8/15
Just for interest's sake, if Merlin had gone missing instead of Gwen, would Uther's response have been the same? As a 'trusted retainer', would he also be seen as just a servant - easily replaced - or not?

Love the fic, reading it now for the third time but just thought about this now and wanted to ask.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
azureicemaidd chapter 4 . 7/10
the only problem with the Irish used in your spells is pure grammar. I'm not bullying or anything, I'm just pointing it out as an Irish student. in Irish, the verb Always starts the sentence. Gaius' spell would have gone as follows:
Inis an fhear don mír, thug sé rabhadh den draiocht contuirte d'eile.
CrumbleCookie chapter 82 . 7/7
This was a truly riveting read, loved every second cannot wait to progress onto the sequel
tremaCEE chapter 17 . 7/6
So, Arthur finds out Gwaine's secret here. Well then...
tremaCEE chapter 14 . 7/5
I love this story so much. The intrigue, drama, action... So thrilling. Morgana's part in this is really exciting, and Arthur's manner of handling her even more interesting. I enjoyed their conversation. The two Pendragons at war.
tremaCEE chapter 12 . 7/4
Hahaha. Poor Merlin. He's so nervous, he doesn't know how to act around Uther. But he deserves the reward. After all he's done for Camelot. That's what happens when you're friends with the Crown Prince. I bet Morgan's will be very displeased with this piece of news.
Aww. Poor Arthur. He's caught a cold. Now, he's gonna be more of a prat and Merlin will have to deal with him.
tremaCEE chapter 11 . 7/4
Yay! That. Was. Awesome. Uther got told. Arthur has a lot of courage and I'm proud of him. He lived up to his true title here: Courage.
(Lol) at the end. Merlin, you're in big trouble.
In your face, Morgana. You'll still not get what you want.
tremaCEE chapter 10 . 7/4
"...breaking wind" The first time I see this phrase used appropriately in a fanfiction. You're a very good writer.
tremaCEE chapter 9 . 6/29
This is so good. I like this: reading season 3 in a new way. Arthur was an oblivious idiot on the show with all the obvious magical occurrences around him.
tremaCEE chapter 6 . 6/28
Now, Merlin is having seer talents. Impressive.
I just realised that the two powerful talents that Merlin is not good at are what are Morgana's strongest points: Seeing and healing.
tremaCEE chapter 5 . 6/28
That must be horrible for Merlin, having to drink that.
Hmph. Morgana thinks she can win against Emrys. She's wrong.
tremaCEE chapter 4 . 6/28
I like it when Gaius uses his magic. It shows he still has his powers and reminds us that he isn't a helpless old man.
2,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »