Reviews for Fancy Dress
naginamini chapter 24 . 8/7
It's been ages since I've read this, but I look forward to rereading/finishing this fic! Good luck, and take your time :3
puppyfacetwo chapter 24 . 7/30
I'm so happy to hear you're still sticking with this story. A lot of authors just kind of leave their work as it is and forget about it. But you're one of the few that comes back to it, and wants to spice it up a little.

I'm excited to see how you change things. So good luck to you. :3
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 24 . 7/28
I AM HERE AND STILL LISTENING!
ShadowsArch chapter 24 . 7/26
I'll be waiting 3
TigerTearz chapter 24 . 7/25
Happy news! :D
Thank you!
YamiReigen chapter 24 . 7/25
Looking forward to it!
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I need to know the end of thiss! Gahhh dont leave all of us hanging! Boo. Well anyways I love this story. As you can tell. Too bad your done with it. Either way I really enjoyed it.
SaEnGmUl chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
This story is awesome! Please continue I wanna know what happens next!
CobrasFate chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
It's awesome
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Amazing story
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
Ooooh ! Keep on writing! nothings happened yet! Such a good story
thinkbleach chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
That bastard Luppi! I hate him in this story, well i did hate him in the anime too. Anyway awesome story, I hope you continue it soon. :)
Slice chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
Fuck buddy? I laughed my ass off when I read fuck buddy xD

I like this chapter, even though I cant remember most of the story and it seems sort of fresh. Anyways welcome back :D

Gay rapists, reason I dont leave my house much. The other being I have no friends :'(

Fuck buddy xD Still laughing at that lol.
SoulisRaven chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
WOW! I just found this story on CrystalMoon23's favorite list, and I have to say: I can't believe I didn't find this earlier. It's just my type of story :p I'm excited to being caught up and then following the updates. Can't wait~!
brightnight003 chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
I just Read the hole Story and I think it's gerat! It's so cute...and I hate Luppi .

please continue soon!