Reviews for Fancy Dress
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I need to know the end of thiss! Gahhh dont leave all of us hanging! Boo. Well anyways I love this story. As you can tell. Too bad your done with it. Either way I really enjoyed it.
SaEnGmUl chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
This story is awesome! Please continue I wanna know what happens next!
CobrasFate chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
It's awesome
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Amazing story
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
Ooooh ! Keep on writing! nothings happened yet! Such a good story
thinkbleach chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
That bastard Luppi! I hate him in this story, well i did hate him in the anime too. Anyway awesome story, I hope you continue it soon. :)
Slice chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
Fuck buddy? I laughed my ass off when I read fuck buddy xD

I like this chapter, even though I cant remember most of the story and it seems sort of fresh. Anyways welcome back :D

Gay rapists, reason I dont leave my house much. The other being I have no friends :'(

Fuck buddy xD Still laughing at that lol.
SoulisRaven chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
WOW! I just found this story on CrystalMoon23's favorite list, and I have to say: I can't believe I didn't find this earlier. It's just my type of story :p I'm excited to being caught up and then following the updates. Can't wait~!
brightnight003 chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
I just Read the hole Story and I think it's gerat! It's so cute...and I hate Luppi .

please continue soon!
NekoBrix chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
Yay! New chapter! (apparently I've already reviewed before you changed it lol) w8 so Ichi got raped? :o I don't remember T-T I should really reread the erlier chaps lol. Btw I got a new laptop too lol, but sadly I don't write ; still wish I did tho -.- but I'm just way too lazy and unoriginal (ah yes, I always have my ways to make myself feel down). So yah...hating luppi..well always did...idk why..but ykno, mayb cuz he's just too dam girly. And in my opinion he just looks so wierd...Well anyways! Glad to hear(read) that you'll be updating soon! Well at least I hope

Oh and I hope ichigo's ok, I mean mayb not rite away cuz that's just wierd. And luppi gets mysteriously(or not, doesn't matter how) murdered? *looks over hopefully* :D I really do hate him DX
SunsetStarlight chapter 23 . 1/7/2012
I'm glad that you got a new laptop!

I thought this story was over but I'm ecstatic to see an update!

I'll keep watch for the rest ;D
thealigirl8 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
there is no 46th American President; Obama is the 44th president of the United States... unless that was irony
XxTwisted0KitsunexX chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
OH NOES! Ah...this story was so good D: I hope more will come soon...oh and to the question you asked in the last chapter, I think it's Luppi

I'm really excited to see what's gunna happen so please update as soon as you can :D
NekoBrix chapter 23 . 11/10/2011
Love ur story XD too bad it's in hiatus T.T but I'm not gunna complain seeing how I never hav a single idea wen I (try to) I'm 13(too? Cuz idk if u had ur bday yet harharhar)(wahh me has duh sucky grammarrr and spehling)anyways bye my fellow insomniac .
Ally-Cat2013 chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
omg omg omg plz plz plz PLZ UPDATE SOOON!