Reviews for Punishment Jutsu
Empress Tatiana chapter 25 . 1/16
great cant wait for it to update :)
Estebanm44 chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
More sex ;D
kiki2222 chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
Gaara is an asshole!
strawberryknight chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
aw i really love Gaara, please dont make him suffer more than he already does. and also this is a great story, please keep writing more, i love how you made it turn out so far :) i hope you make this story really long, because i really like reading it 3
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
cute sasuke would sure love naruto to move in asap,and with this break in most people would leave and go to a safe place for the night but thats a ninja for that all his stuff is destroyed though they did mean the world to gonna go mad if he finds out about this break in, wonder if gaaras still there doesnt sem so but he might be whatll happen next hope you can find that sneeky muse of yours.

kai
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Poor naru :( at least hr has less to pack ?
Quinn1989 chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
So after reading to the newest chapter I am again bringing a few points:

1: How come Naruto doesn't know of the Kyuubi? He knows Kage Bushin, meaning the first ep of Naruto did happen.

2: How come Naruto knows Pakkun.

3: HOW THE HELL IS IT ALWAYS NARUTO THAT IS THE WEAKER? NARUTO IS A UZUMAKI; RELATET TO THE SENJU (distant) AND SON OF NAMIKAZE, FURTHERMORE HE HAS JIRAYA AND KYUUBI- If he wouln't have been sabotaged, he would be stronger than any. His potential is greater than any, much greater than Sasukes own. If you want to make Sasuke stronger please, if you could, at something alonge the line of: "He know him being stronger thasn Naruto was only because Naruto was neglected. He knew, if Naruto ever realiced his potential, nobody would be able to beat him, so Sasuke was enyoing the time in with he was stronger, knowing it was only a question of time till Naruto would be better than him." or something like this. Something that makes it clear that Naruto is not weak, but in fact stronger than anybody.

4: Can you please not add M preg. to the story?

5: Please don't kill the Sandaime

Other things I want to say:

I am curious what orochimaru means, as I don't think he means Kabuto

Ya ne

Quinn
Quinn1989 chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
No m preg please!
Quinn1989 chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
A nice chapter.
Even if I am, as I have stated, thinking that Naruto has more potential than Sasuke. And if Sasuke is so observant he should have noticed. Maybe he can win against Naruto but if, then only because Naruto was neglected. If he would be as good tutored as Sasuke... I think Neji, Lee Sasuke Shina and Shikamaru could go together and still loose against Naruto. Not to mention if Naruto ever unlocks his true power (Kyuubi, Namikaze, Uzumaki, Senju, need I say more?)
Quinn1989 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Nice idea of Sasuke bribing maybe a little bit evil.
Quinn1989 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
A few things that didn't ad up
1: How comes Naruto doesn't know about the Kyuubi
2: From where does Naruto know Pakkun. Sandaime is alive, meaning the exam was not as of now.

Please elaborate
Quinn1989 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Why, just why is it that in all storys in wich Naruto is uke he also is so weak? PLEASE TELL ME!
I can get that Naruto wants love, wants protection. I get that he is smaller and naive. HEll i even get that in taijutsu Sasuke is stronger. BUT IN MEANS OF RAW POWER NARUTO IS 100 TIMES MORE POWERFULL THAAT SASUKE CAN EVEN HOPE TO GET!

Sorry for the rant, but it must be said.

Quinn
skyglazingMaro chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Oh man Gaara is so confused. He probably has never felt this way. Hmm Sasuke will not be happy to hear that Naruto's apartment has been trashed.
Quinn1989 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I find it a good fiction, only thing I must ask is as following: In their prime who do you thing would win.
Sasuke or Naruto?
The Unabiding Helios chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
Holy sweet Jesus you're alive! /huggles hahahaha for a moment there I thought the plot bunnies at you alive or smthn . Hmmmm and this update was perfect on time! I love how Gaara's beginning to discover his feelings and how much of a horn dog Sasuke is owo it just means that there's more to the relationship he needs to focus on and Naru-Naru is cute as ever 333 I hope everything's going fine at your end