Reviews for Eva Possibilities and Fusion Pandemonium
Dany le fou chapter 23 . 2/27
Dunno if you're still checking this thing for reviews, but here's an extra :

Omake : Cell's not-so evil deed

A yelping cut through Cell's thought processes and drew his attention downwards. He scowled at the small brown puppy, Great Dane species he noted, that was somehow standing on its hind legs and boxing at his shin with its paws. Even weirder was how the dog was talking!

"Take that you freak! And that! And that!"

For some reason, this reminded Cell of the dumb afroed human he remembered swatting into a mountain.

"Puppy power! Yeah!" the mutt cheered.

Cell's brow twitched. That thing was pissing him off for reasons he couldn't explain.

*SPLAT!*

The puppy became a smear under the perfect being's foot. Cell smiled, suddenly feeling much better for some reason.

Now if only he could ignore the nagging thought he had just done the world a huge favor.

As Cell stepped back into the shadows and vanished once more, he missed the green and purple minivan that passed the corner, and the adult dog frantically calling "Scrappy-Doo, where are you?"
OmegaUltima chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Aaaand you vanish off the Earth before you even get caught back up, let alone finish :(
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 24 . 8/18/2017
i was actually expecting soul punisher for the finish.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
For a minute i thought you said gotenks was 14 (a subject that truly bothers me) then i did my research on the franchise i have the least knowledge with of these 2 and... objection withdrawn.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2017
I never get tired of reading this story over and over, it's fantastic. You dont know how much it would make me happy if you would continue this fic it despite the years.
And I only beg you: please continue this incredible story.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
the angels and gendo are fucked
ThePolishSausageRoaster chapter 24 . 3/2/2017
I come back every now and then to reread this story. It is absolutely my favorite fanfic I have ever read, and it's a shame that you haven't update in years. I understand that you have your reasons, but just know that this is the highest quality fanfic I've read, and if you ever updated I would probably die of a heart attack. XD
Take care :D
Kamotz chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
Man do I miss this story.
Gabriel King chapter 24 . 1/19/2017
Put some new characters, and make Vegeta and Goku a Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Lord Beerus start getting involved this Evangelion world, maybe interesting and awesome story
Dany le fou chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
As if we could avoid this scene... let's have fun with a certain meme.

Omake 1 :

Pen-Pen regarded him in almost ambiguous silence for a second, a suspicious glint in his dark eyes, "Wark!" said the bird informatively, flapping his wings once and looking staight at Shinji.

The scouter beeped.

"Wait... it's increasing?"

"Wark!"

"Whoa! 50... 150... 600..."

"Wark! Wark! Wark!"

"2500..." Shinji breathed, noticing Pen-Pen now had a white flame-like aura around him.

"W-A-R-K!" the penguin roared proudly as his power level finally hit its max.

Shinji couldn't believe it. "Impossible! His power... it's... it's... IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!"

()()()()

Meanwhile in the Saiyan's house.

*CRASH*

"Vegeta?" Goku asked as he stared at the mangled toaster. "Why did you do that?"

"I don't know! I just had a sudden urge to crush a random electronic appliance for some reason! And somehow it felt like someone stole my line." the Saiyan Prince snapped back.

()()()()

And let's milk it for all it's worth...

Omake 2 :

"I mean, seriously! IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!"

*CRASH* Bye-Bye microwave.

()()()()

"Do you realize? OVER NINE THOUSAND!"

()()()()

*CRASH* Rest in pieces alarm clock.

()()()()

"Why am I repeating this anyway?" Shinji wondered. "Ah, who cares? IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!"

()()()()

*CRASH* Farewell remote control.

()()()()

"Maybe I should stop... Nope, I'm too shocked. IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!"

()()()()

"NO VEGETA! NOT THE FRIDGE!" A now Super Saiyan 2 Goku begged as he desperately tried to restrain Vegeta. "IT HAS ALL OUR FOOD!"

()()()()

"And one more for the hell of it." Shinji took a deep breath. "IT's OVER...

"BIG..."

"... NINE..."

"... BANG..."

"... THOUSAND!"

"... ATTACK!"

*KA-BOOM*

And so the Saiyans would need a new house.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
great story
Diamond Assassin chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
Hey, I just want to say that this has to be my all time favorite fanfiction ever, and I've read tons of fanfiction on my free time. Seriously I don't think that anything that I would have to say would give this story enough credit. I hope we see the rest of the story whenever you get around to it.
zigmas chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
LOOOL!
Yui went all Kushina on Gendo, RED hair not really helping.
LOOOL!
zigmas chapter 18 . 11/10/2015
Finally, totally NON-canon stuff happens.
Gonna read more, hehehe.
Sakuraus chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
One of the best crossover I have read in this site, I have totally enjoyed myself and looking forward for more, hopefully you will continue it someday :)