Reviews for Lucy
Selijah chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hey, it's me again!

If it can help you for your "cleaning", when I said it was a little messy, I was refering to the fact that sometimes, you just talk about a different character without naming him/her, so the reader has to guess from the context. It's usually very easy to understand, but the fact that you need to think and make a pause (even a very short one) breaks the fluidity (does this word exist in english ?) of the text. But I didn't notice any grammar mistakes or strange sentences (and even if I had, I would probably think that I'm the wrong one, after all, I'm my english is not perfect, and I hope I don't leave too many mistakes in my reviews!).

Let me know if you write a sequel.
MilieLitre chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Strange indeed, but quite an original idea (never read that before). Is there a sequel ? And where is the king right now ? I'd love to see Théoden in London !

Well is a little messy, but you have good ideas and it's quite good for a first time.

And, just a question... are you a geologist ? (cause you have kind of a geological pen name, funny, I like geology !)
clara potc chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hi Djemanesh!

This is really good, but I don't get it.

Very notably discharged.