Reviews for I'm Sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
oh my gosh! this story is so perfect it made me cry and internaly scream but i loved it!
Illiandus chapter 1 . 5/29/2012

where's the chapter 2?
tamaara123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
It was so sweet! I absolutely loved how in character it was! Great job!

-Love from Ireland
Little-Robin33 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
YAY! Happyness. though you could have made it a little longer, but I think this will work! I love this paring and you did well with the story and I hope to read more. :D
Mie chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love this :'D Man, it should have been longer xD But it was great without an followup :D
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was beautiful. I loved it! I'm pretty new to this fandom (I started last night, haha!), but I'm already starting to adore the characters. How you wrote the story was simple, too. It wasn't too complicated, and it didn't make me feel like I'm reading a children's storybook.

Thank you for the great read.

MoePussycat chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It has moved me! I was crying!
hezan00b chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Omfg i love the Russia/China pairing plus im kinda a fan of the mpreg thing )

Though it sucks that it was a one shot ;A; shoulda been longer! *starts to rant* any way, this was awesome thx for writing this awesome one shot )
kobalto chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE continue. I need to see this resolved like burning.
tsukigirl29 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
well in my opinion your good at writing and have a good story. but china is a boy ya know he cant get pregnant so i found that part rediculus but what ever.

i think you should work on how you put in "aru's" and "da's"

your good just get the boy girl thing right ok
MrsTrickster chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I want more 8D
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
i normally hate mpreg but this was really good. it seems like it needs a seccond part though *or maybe thats just me XD*
454G chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love how Ivan is in this story, hope to see he can Yao having their own children XDDD
motherofpancakes chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh my gosh, I love this pairing too. It's so beautiful and I love your writing style.