Reviews for The Watch and the Wind
apiegohome chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This was really cool! Very original and made me laugh too. Thanks for writing :D
A Realm Above chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hokay, so. This story had me geeking out. I don't see many stories like this, with all the dialogue and whatnot, but you did this really well. I don't know if you still post things, but I sure hope you do. Cause I'm about to go through and read ALL the stories. So there.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So sweet!
ToxicChem chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
What a wonderful story! Even the ending was amazing. Axel keep his promise. :)
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was a really good movie, and this is a really good fic. I didn't think anyone could successfully write something based off of that movie, but you sure have proved me wrong. This was really frikin amazing. Absolutely well written, and just plain awesome. :)
FawkesFyre chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I absolutely adore this story! You really infused the emotions into it, and even though it could have been cliche, you wrote it in a fresh and really gripping way! So cute!
iwasnthere622 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow!

That was amazing!

The time mindf**k was awesome and so well thought out and planned and I loved how connected you made it all!

Great writing, too, with perfectly timed jumps.

Loved it!
TheVendingMachine chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh gods... Why must it be so freaking AWESOME? I practically can't get this outta my head! [That's a good thing i think..xD]

This story was great! :)
Totally Anime chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
awwww that was SO cute~! Loved it X3
TSRM chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
DEAR-GOD.

Perfect ending-EVER.

Enough said.
Hax chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow. That's all I can really say. This is probably one of the best Kingdom Hearts one-shots I have ever read. The prospect of time-traveling has always captivated me and you managed to construct such a beautiful story based on it. So beautiful, in fact, that I admit to getting a bit teary-eyed at the end. The ending was just so perfect and powerful, which I believe is the best way to end a story because it just evokes so much emotion. C'est magnifique.
Ruthless Trinket chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was certainly interesting from what I've read around FF. This was rather enjoyable, thanks for sharing! :D
JustOneDayMore chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
...That was so good. I can't think of anything else to say. I'm kind of in shock. Thank you for writing such a wonderful thing.
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ohh my God. Frickin ADORABLE! Wonderful plot I might add... very amazing!

1st grade Roxas and Baby Roxas are the cutest things ever. Fucking adorable. x333 Sora and Cloud were cute as well xD

Axel calling Roxas 'angel' made me die of happiness.

These types of fics make me happy... I can't describe what type of fic this is but it makes me feel good! 33
XticktickboomX chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was so cute :D I loved that Axel plays pirates with him at the end :)