Reviews for The Only Truth
anelawilliams chapter 1 . 3/21
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, please tell me that this is not the end of the story. please tell me that there is more, I am in tears right now. I love this story and you must have Jim get his memories bad. Make them get back together, please do not leave me hanging there. Please.
drovingallday96 chapter 1 . 3/19
This was very good writing. While I would have liked to read a happy ending, I liked what you did here. It was very realistic, in regards to the aftermath of a broken relationship.
Prayers to Castiel chapter 1 . 6/25/2013

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT IS THIS

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MY SHIPPER HEART HURT FHJKLDSJFASL

please tell me there is a sequel or something where they get back together and Sybok is punished (like by death or something cause go he is an asshole) and then Jim and Spock live happily ever after

please cause I am like sobbing here omfg

I will not be able to look at Spock and Kirk the same way
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
D:
Omg, nooooo! Where's my happy ending?! Lol
gaarasgrl19 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Waaaaah! Heartbreaking!
Mirabella Diane chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Does it make me a weak willed girl that I want this story to continue and have a happy ending? Oh well, this story is beautifully written.
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Damn! Just wow. Spock definitely did *not* display logical thinking there and now look where that got him. Poor Jim.

CT.
s chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I would need a vulcan mindmeld if i walked in and saw that. It wasn't spore induced, but a choice on Spock's part. I too am glad you didn't put them back together, it would have been a copout. Well written and heartbreaking.
lain-trigger01 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Was re-reading this and aside from as usual being amazed at how angsty it makes me feel and how bittersweet this fic tastes (oh but its such a guilty pleasure), the hopeful part of me still can't help but think of how while Kirk's romantic feelings may have been blocked, Spock is still Spock and chances are with constant exposure and no outside interference he's bound to fall in love with Spock again for all the same reasons he fell in love with Spock in the first place.

And that would be quite delicious to see: Spock still in love with Jim and quietly supporting him (and hopefully getting rid of competition), Jim trying his best to stick to being friends while falling helplessly in love at the same time (and the universe just know how obstinate Jim can be when he puts his mind to it). And if they went on an away mission where for whatever reason they have to *sleep* together to save their lives or the universe... hmm, would be great to see how Jim would be able to say that their relationship is still better without the lust and how Spock would deal with suddenly being given something he used to have (like an addict who suddenly gets a taste again, wonder if Spock's control would then crack).

Would it be too much to hope for that you'll write Star Trek fics again or even HP? I sincerely love and appreciate all the fics you've written so far :) officemates and friends ofen wonder how I can stay happy all the time, well fics like yours are my anti-drug

Thanks so much for sharing and hope to see more from you soon!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
One of the few stories that comes close to being real and i commend you for that. I love the fact that you didnt let them go back together. Im of the same mind. Real love does not cheat. Regret doesn't matter in the long run. He cheated so he should pay. He doesn't deserved Jim. Forgiveness is cliche, anyway.
w chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is so well written. I think what makes the story heartbreaking is that the choice to betray jim was so deliberate on spocks part.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Yes, Spock did not deserve Jim here, I would be unable to trust. If jim really was his soulmate he should never have done so. I am glad in this fic Jim was able to see that. Love is what would have made him forgive, but without that emotional imbalance and thinking of it from a logical perspective what he chose makes sense.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Great story. Are you going to have Spock or Jim consult Older Spock with this problem? I am curious what happens next. Please update soon.
Kitai3134 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
wow. i just about cried.

please continue this.
m chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
oh...this broke my heart. i hope you decide to update it. wonderfully written.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »