Reviews for United at War
silver-stone2 chapter 25 . 7/6
I was wondering if you are finish the sequel yet?
Deadache chapter 8 . 1/27
This is a nice story, but I'm highly irritated with the over-use of eye and hair color as descriptions of people. It's terribly distracting having to stop every so often to figure out which blond is talking. Use their names! I know this story is already complete and has been for over five years, but I truly hope this doesn't continue.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
Ugh, I wish I wouldn't have read the epilogue.
LaverylK chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
OMG.! This chapter.!
LaverylK chapter 16 . 1/26/2015
This chapter almost made me cry. I love it.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
This is quite the interesting direction. The story telling seems a little matter of fact, but overall it is good. Strange use of Romans instead of Romanians. Was that intentional? Excited for her school life. Worth continuing so far.
masencromwell chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Wow amzing story i love it the plot is amazing and the suspense had me on edge this story is fantasic! !
MysonSeth chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
Omg! I wanna read the sequel! This was an interesting story! N u totally left a cliffhanger there at the end
milagglad chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
karibqueen5 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Wow! So far so good. I am really enjoying this AU twist with Bella being a Volturi princess. Can't wait to read more!
Pitbull22 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Finally took them long enough
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
I loved this story! It had action, adventure, suspense, drama, comedy and the horror of Edward (lol)! I noticed your sequel had not been updated in quite a while. Please update that! This story is just too good to leave unfinished!
ShadowBane chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
im so interested it's not even funny. what is bella exactly? what race does she belong to? was she ever even human to begin with? I have got to know.!
JassCullen chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
Bella is about to be awaken.
kelly chapter 1 . 10/24/2013