Reviews for Suspicious Behaviour
lilsis-3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
*furious blush/facepalm* oh Iggy, it's embarrassing to read you making a fool of yourself without even knowing XD
RasalynnLynx chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
awesome!
anikidazo chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Eheheheheheeheheheh.

I like this. A lot.

This was a realllly good story. :3 You didn't go too fast, or too slow. And the UKUS was good, even though I usually prefer USUK. 83

Well, hopefully America realizes that he is owned by Igirisu. :3

Once again, super like. Good job~

~EmiriiChan
fujikawaii10346 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Again, filling out one review for all 5 chapters... This story was so cute, funny, and great overall! Buut... I hope you don't take this offensively, but I think that instead of capitalizing words that you want to emphasize, you should compensate with italics or boldface words and limiting the capitalized words to the dialogue.

Again, great story, and I am really looking forward to that next chapter ;]
snapple chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
this story needs more reviews cus it's really good! I love jealous iggy :)
DemandTruth chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Aww! Love the ending. Can't wait for the add-on oneshot! This is definitely going on my favs! Great job. :)
DemandTruth chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Loved the smooth dialogue in this chapter - really helped me picture the conversation unfolding without a lot of unnecessary description crammed in. I like your writing style! It's light and humorous, and very enjoyable to read. :)
DemandTruth chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
America is so fantastic in this chapter! I love how dense he is - so in character, and it really makes the chapter even cuter as he blunders through such an important conversation. And England is so freaking cute in this...hard to picture him being a seme, unless he pouted, lol. America would probably let him do whatever he wanted if he pouted.
DemandTruth chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Aww, and now Russia is super cute, too. Zomgoodness this fic is luff. ("Maybe you will fight and I can stealz ur landz!") Love it. ;)
DemandTruth chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
What a super cute idea! I think I have a new kink - Jealous!England is a-freaking-dorable. You write really well, too. :)
XxKat-OF-ShadowsxX chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
luls on ice, i loved it! America and England will never change... well you know what i mean. haha I can't wait for the extra chapie, will it be lemony? mmm lemons .

Until the next,

~KAT
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Wohooo XD The story is a perfect mix of fluff and fun XD I love it! Please update soon~
RasalynnLynx chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Awww...Al is so adorable!