Reviews for signal to noise
stormy64 chapter 42 . 1/14
YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST FOR UPDATING THIS SO QUICKLY, I AM GEEKING, AHHHHGGG!

Gosh darn it, I am so invested! Thank you do much for writing!
Tsuchi chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
Oh my gaaaaaawd...! I was all "two chapters in a week? Is it my freaking birthday?" But that cliff-hanger...! omg this is amazing, I can't stand it...!
Inveigler chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
If you listen very carefully, that faint sound you're hearing in the distance is me, screaming along with Neku.

So many great moments in this chapter! The way Neku acknowledged that he and Uzuki hated each other and then tried to save her from Saika anyway! Neku's grown so much since the beginning of the game. And when Saika kills the Angels like they're nothing and then uses what's left of them to attack Kariya- a foreboding glimpse of what might happen to Neku if he loses. And Neku saying no to possiblefuture!Neku- rejecting that future in the hopes of making his own better future. And then saving his bunnies and pulling his Players and Reaper back from Saika's claws.

Just when I was thinking that maybe Neku really could do this, maybe Neku really could beat Saika at her very own game... Saika rips Neku's wings off. Rest in peace, Neku. You tried.

Thank you so much for another brilliant chapter!
Zepar chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
Now for the real cavalry to arrive.
Liandrielle chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
DOUBLE UPDATE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I was worried you'd left AND I'D BE STUCK ON A CLIFFHANGER FOREVER! To be fair, now I'm still stuck on a cliffhanger, but I can live with Neku probably dying or being Erased again, like always, right? Ooooh, that Angelic courtroom scene. Joshua's pure intuition is perfect. And I LOVED Kariya's descriptions, particularly the one of him as a comet. The idea of a Fallen Neku was great - especially the way he gets a conscious decision about it - and of course, OF COURSE, Neku would never, ever let things turn out as planned for any Higher Plane, no matter how stupidly high it is. THIS WAS FANTASTIC. (now please don't leave for another year plsplsplspls)
A Brilliant Loser chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS WAS BRILLIANT AND PERFECT AND JUST
Dammit that name drop and the other Neku and just
My heart. My feels. I can't wait to see what happens next
Latiwings chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
Heads up, typo on line 10, second section n Mr H's name and there was a mistaken usage somewhere that I lost track of but yeah, thought you would like to know.

Now that's aside, OMG THIS CHAPTER IS MARVELOUS. Congrats on making it before the end of the year by the way, this is possibly the best before Christmas update anyone can ask for. When I saw the update I had to walk aside and calm myself down; I get so riled up about it for the rest of the day and then I read it and I don't think I can sleep tonight even if I only had like, 4 hours of sleep last night.

Everyone's plans got thwarted oh my gosh, I'm kinda glad Vancouver's plan didn't work out (somewhat I think) and everyone is great and the fight is great XD I'n somewhat fond of Sota and NaoNao fighting as bunnies (holy damn Neku you revived them holy shit)

I read this all in one go, no regrets. I can't, I just, I don't know what else to say, every word is precious in this chapter and Neku is a precious flaming train wreck and I just, I just-! I can't articulate what I want to say but you're a marvelous person for this, thank you so much for this chapter. Thank you thank you thank you!

If it's not too much may I ask what's the rough timeframe for the next chapter that you plan to hit? Not expecting anytime soon, what's with Christmas, end of the year, New Year, Chinese New Year (I live in a place where all these is legitly celebrated in a straight row). I don't mind if you don't want to say anything on this, so yeah.

Thank you again for this chapter. It made me smile and giggle when I saw the update, downright floored me after reading it. I'll be coming back to this story for ages and ages and everyone I know that lieks this fandom will hear me spouting about this. Thank you so much for this.
Kay chapter 42 . 12/22/2015
Two updates. I'm dying. Please. Why.
Zepar chapter 41 . 12/18/2015
Yay an update.
Your Little Ninja chapter 41 . 12/17/2015
Literally screaming right now. Oh god, there's so much suspense and aghhh, it's amazing. Thank you for updating! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
stormy64 chapter 41 . 12/17/2015
I think I literally screamed a little when I saw this story has been updated. As wonderful as ever! Thank you SO much for persevering with this story! It is one of my favorites!
A Brilliant Loser chapter 41 . 12/17/2015
*had to reread from joshua and shibuya!eri's lunch g to get a handle on what's happening*

Oh man I'm on my edge of my seat (or i would if i wasn'ton a ladder) wanting to know what happens next
Guest chapter 41 . 12/16/2015
No no that cliffhanger! Omg.
Latiwings chapter 41 . 12/16/2015
Holy you updated and this chapter broke my heart. *squeals in ten different tones of squeals* This is so good, your quality is as great as ever :D Special thanks for using the past-photo-taking feature of the phone to give such a great scene, even if it's heart wrenching.

and of course, it had to be a shot, doesn't it? Neku always gets shot. And Minamimoto's art even got an explanation and when put it that way I guess I can kinda see why it's art, damn, it should paint a pretty picture.

Many thanks for the update, and great chilling cliffhanger. 3
Alyss Penedo chapter 40 . 10/11/2015
Neku's speech. The feels. That, in short, feels a bit like the whole point of this epic fic, if something this extensive and elaborate can be said to address only a single idea.
...Sometime soon, I need to have a sit-down and just reread this all again, just so this chapter (which I finally got around to, basically a year later; dang my backburner list had gotten huge while I wasn't looking) hopefully makes more sense. Soon. (Like, before I forget about it again, which would be such a shame.) Because as I understand it right now, you've left us on a ginormous cliffhanger of indescribably nerve-wracking proportions, and I'd like to think I have a bit more faith in humanity than that... T_T