Reviews for signal to noise
Your Little Ninja chapter 40 . 8/11
How are you not getting awards for this?
violette27 chapter 1 . 7/5
omg omg omg! I'm freak out because I've reached the last chapter and can't read more! I've read this story non-stop and now I'm so sad that I can't read more!

Everything in this story is perfect. I'm dying to see more of Josh x Neku moments. The dynamic in their relationship is so beautifully written. That seeing them together in a room or vicinity makes my heart pounding with excitement and glee! Joshua, you'd better embrace Neku hard with both of your hand, 'cause /everyone/ wants a piece of /your/ Conductor. Hell, I'd want him too if I'm not so fond of you and I know that Neku will choose /you/ and only /you/

Please please don't disconnect or drop this story! I can wait for the update!
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 40 . 4/18
Oh wow this story is incredible. I recently just finished playing twewy and waa just looking for some fanfic to satisfy my post twewy feels and I got it. I love how you expand on the lore of the game and it makes me wish if they ever did a sequel or prequel it should be like this. Just this is perfect I know its been half a year and I hope that real life has been treating you well. I can only hope that you can update soon! Can't wait to see how this ends. :)
Zepar chapter 40 . 3/12
Update when?
Steven Kodaly chapter 40 . 12/1/2014
Even now, Neku is reminded that other people - such as Ezra, for example - are in many ways alien to him. Are the Reapers and Co. the shapers of their system, or are they merely cats-paws and playthings formed by it? ...Actually, given that Shibuya has been able to manifest/possess one of its inhabitants, that may not be as purely academic a question as I had initially intended.

It's clear that you enjoy writing poor, put-upon Koki Kariya; your work is eminently enjoyable, but you really shine when he takes the stage. Actually, scratch that. You write wonderful snark, and EVERYTHING in this story is deliciously full of it. If Kariya and Vancouver collaborated on that Youtube account he wanted - featuring highlight reels of the best moments which stupidity has on offer - would there be enough popcorn in the world to throw at my computer monitor while watching the results?

Has Vancouver considered having her name legally changed to 'Dem Implications'? It would certainly suit her.

The shadow of Taboo Noise consumes and grows? If it's not careful, it will find itself indistinguishable from the rest of humanity. Taboo Noise comes about from the destruction of 'Soul', does it not? But if so, that implies the possibility of creating Soul. I wonder what would be involved in such...

Joshua consistently believes that he's screwed up the relationship with his boytoy Conductor beyond all possible recovery; such a delusional centuries-old man-child, he continues to demonstrate that accurate self-reflection is harder than it looks. He's going to have to get up a LOT earlier in the morning to top 'shooting Neku - again' in his list of screw-ups. Though I'll admit that he seriously does need help; he really would have given his position as Composer to Neku if the young man had actually shot him, as this chapter makes (relatively) clear. Boy howdy, THAT would have messed Neku up, for sure!

Ah, Brede. You tried to run ' ' natively, and your brain returned a 'division by cucumber' error, didn't it? Also, now paging Gilbert Gottfried! Look at him, so angry he's MOLTING. I love it!

...Vancouver agrees with Kariya's assessment of 'The Plan' she's presented: it sucks. She came not only to see Neku, but to prompt someone (namely, Kariya) to start throwing dice like never before. Vancouver's backers have run the numbers and want to co-opt entropy; Vancouver herself wants to enjoy a good exercise in table-flipping (and is going to make Hanekoma look like a piker in the process). Her backers thought that Vancouver could at least salvage the work of art that is their pet assassin, and get him up-and-out of this fiasco in progress before he got chomped, while she thought that Kariya would simply take some time to get his head back in the game, possibly in time to actually make a difference. Kariya, however, is too busy giving precisely zero fucks (if you'll excuse the crudity) about living up, down or sideways to their expectations to settle for answers to questions he's craved for awhile - he's living in the NOW, and there's a crisis in progress.

Kariya and his Composer really did manage, between the two of them, to create something better than perfect, didn't they? Better than he was 'meant to be' - no wonder Vancouver turned to him when she wanted a way to give Neku a chance to do something other than 'what he's meant to do'. When this is all over, remind me NEVER to play a game of Diplomacy against Vancouver; she'd have me for lunch.
Liandrielle chapter 40 . 11/20/2014
I found out you'd updated this literally at 1 AM. I stayed up past 2 reading and re-reading it in spite of 8 am classes and oh my God, was it worth it.

Cue the feels train as Josh and Hanekoma realize what Neku has done to try to save everyone.

Cue the ice-cold fear as Kariya realizes what has happened, and what might happen, and what he has to do to try and save his Partner...and his Conductor.

I absolutely loved the touch that Neku's drawing kept Josh from Erasure. And that Josh finally - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU IDIOT COMPOSER - admitted his feelings for Neku. I'm so...curious, about Ezra. The most unreadable character you've given us, seriously. And I'd totally like you to know that because I missed this by a month, I made an account just to follow you.

Keep writing, this is pure gold!
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 40 . 10/16/2014
SO GOOD. This had so many hilarious parts to it, just, omg, Joshua is hilarious and Neku is hilarious and everyone has such a strong voice and I absolutely loved this chapter and the upswing in mood or at least, Neku's attack on the Angels :D that just made me smile so much, so happy to see things moving up (except for the Saika problem). But I'm also really happy to see all that support, LOL HASHTAG FREECAT that cracked me up. But it makes me really happy to think that this might turn around Hanekoma's mood. Neku's got it (AND LOL, that scene with the poor wall reapers)! Your writing is always hilarious and I'm always so happy whenever you update :). Very much appreciate you keeping up with this story, and I hope you get a good chance to keep writing and update again in the future! :) (Looking forward to Neku and Joshua figuring things out…probably far in the future…xD)
Bligy chapter 40 . 10/14/2014
I am so excited to see this updated. I will wait until the end. Awesomely written as always. Your ability to capture Josh and Neku is extraordinary. I think they should have hired you to write their component of the Kingdom Hearts series. Cheers!
Tsuchi chapter 40 . 10/13/2014
Omg, I wish I could favourite this chapter! Or favourite this story about a billion times more! Kariyaa...! Nekuu! I'm just crying for everyone in this chapter! Waiting for the next is going to be awful T.T
Guest chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
I'll admit it, I jumped and hit my sister in the leg releatedly when I saw that this had updated. Much flailing in excitement.

This chapter was absolutely AMAZING! Omg feels for the video scene, getting a bit teary (Joshua's confession I kinda flailed at as well). And kariya's sepakku better be him lowering his frequency not actual suicide. For all his supposed laziness he's not allowed to say screw all and leave like that. He's my favourite character that you embellished.

All the feels from this chapter. I started my HSC (final high school exams) today and this honestly this just made everything bearable. I love you, have my children
Baniita chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Oh god. Alas, the day has come! (jumps right into the fray)

x["Up who what?"] -I think you mean "to what"?

the video scene is killing me

["… I really love him, don't I?"] FUCK. (falls off bed) I HAVE LIVED THIS LONG. TO THIS DAY. FOR THIS MOMENT. HAIL.

x[Conductor, and Hanekoma decided he should get in on all this bullshit in the first place.] I'm not sure, but did you mean "shouldn't"?

oh jesus now is not the time to be committing seppuku kariyan

I'm greatly awaiting the next chapter. Fantastic update. You are the beacon of my life. My goddess. Keep existing.
Senshicrystal chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Woot, you updated :)
This is going to be one hell of a ride, I can't wait!
Thanks for the update!
Inveigler chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
When I saw this story was updated, I may or may not have been so excited that I squealed and bounced in my seat.

The mystery of Saika is finally explained! And I laughed when Joshua, regretting that his imminent execution meant that he wouldn't be able to see Neku completely screw with the Angel's plans, a few seconds later watched as Neku completely screwed up the Angel's plans. And Joshua, the messed up little idiot, finally admits his feelings! Progress is made!

Kariya and Vancouver's discussion had me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next chapter!
stray cat chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
A chapter well worth the long wait. I love your portrayal of Kariya (as of the other characters, but its really great he is getting lots of screentime). Also bonus points for social media tactics! Those crusty angels wont know what hit them.
Latiwings chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Your writing is so goooooooddd *gushes over each and every chapter* Good job on all, and great plot handling! :D