Reviews for The Guilt of Still Being
deanwteam4ever chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
All ur stories r just Amazing n I hope u continue to write more!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
This was a really good story!
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
I have no words to describe just how amazingly epic this story is. Dark, and visceral and sad and desperate, but with such a serenely hopeful ending. Castiel's journey is heart-aching to watch unfold, and it made so glad to see him finally have the support he needed to start and overcome the hurt of his fall to humanity. I loved how his relationship with Risa managed to evolve into something wonderful after everything. And I LOVED the inclusion of Gabriel, and the fact that he fought for humanity - we saw he had great potential in the show, it was a shame Lucifer killed him. And Gabriel with Jo? That's just cool.

Thanks for writing such an amazing story!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
Wow finally complete, it was a funny and sometimes depressing rid and i loved ever chapter.

Kay chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
Great ending!
Tina chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
Sad that it is over but am happy that all 4 are ok.
Sandra chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
Loved it so much the subterfuge from Michael, the final fight/contaniment to taking Jimmy with him.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
I have to say i was kinda expecting what Riza was, but Cas got his grove back awesome.

Waiting for the next chapter
Kay chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
Loved Gabriel/Michael part so much, clean shaved Cas - yay.

Can't wait to see what happens next, will they suceed? will Michael help? How will Lu react to attack?
Tina chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
So happy that Cas didn't do anything stupid and started talking in the sessions, loved how Gabriel baited Michael and PLEASE come back soon with more.
Sandra chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
Uh,I'm so stoked! can't wait for the next chapter.
Grace chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Oki doki, can't wait to see what happens next.

btw did I mention how much i love your Gabriel.
Tina chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Wow, wow, wow, you cannot leave it here, come back now? what is Cas going to do? Don't tell me all that hard work is going 5 steps behind.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
NO! don't Cas please. I swear to Chuck this is the awesome-st dark fic i have ever read.
Sandra chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Loved so much Gabriel/Cas part - they both need each other.

Happy that Risa took calmly the reveal.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »