Reviews for The Forbidden Fruit
karkittyx3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was such a nice story! You made realistic timelines, the characters are OC, (even though i read "deidara blushes" really often :p)
BUT i think this is by far the best story i read about sasodei and it makes me so happy!
Thank you so much for writing it. It was worth and will absolutly be reread in the future uvu
Weirdnfreaky chapter 60 . 11/17/2014
Loved this story! .
Frozen Meatballs chapter 60 . 9/29/2014
woot Read this again for the umpteenth time now since my first time reading this back in my second year High school. Now, I'm in my first year in university and I must say that this story still appeals me ( though the *yawn* part etc now kind of makes me cringe, but that's really part of the story, who am I demand change?). I want to know, what happened to Naruto? So he made out with Gaara and now works in the Sabaku clan.. He did have a happy ending? I'm guessing he did. If you still remember, I'm this anon named Shiro who reviewed in Forever if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, thanks again for this wonderful story.' Till next time as I am sure too re read this again. Maybe 2 years later or when I graduate uni. This is one of the few SasoDei stories that would always be part of my memories.
Otakuanimegirl chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
Oh My Gosh! QvQ Thank you soo much for writing such an awesome story! I freakin love it soo much! I took every chance of 2 days to read at least a chapter, and I loved every second of it! ...You shall receive my own personal Nobel Prize for being such a great author! :D
dantesasukenaruto chapter 60 . 12/30/2013
I loved the story but it was also sad too. Great ending :)
dantesasukenaruto chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
Man if I was Sasori I would've killed the king and Sakura already for all the pain they put poor Deidara in especially that hag Sakura. Thinking Sasori is gonna love you hell in the show Sasuke doesn't even love you. Naruto and Ino have a better change than you!
BunnyWhite chapter 60 . 12/17/2013
OMG this is the longest fic i ever read and i most said that I LOVE it! I cried a little but is amazing, specially the end.
Guest chapter 60 . 6/30/2013
This will never not be good
CitrusFlag chapter 60 . 5/18/2013
That was undoubtedly the best (and longest) fanfiction I have ever read. Kudos to you, you amazing person. I absolutely loved the story!
KappyKoi chapter 60 . 5/18/2013
I cried at the last chapter, but then I read this and I was like, "YAY FOR THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT!" I loved this one! You did awesome on it!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Wow, I've had a muscle spasm before but the chiropractor was severely sick and no one could take her place so I had to sit in bed with a numbingly cold icepack almost 24/7...It sucked, and that story Two different eras is by birdiegoesboom, but I think that this person is banned or something for plagiarism, I got the info fro this site:

topic/54464/32805854/Plagiarism-alert so, ya, sorry if this isn't the right person or if your upset...
Guest chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
told her what?
k chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
wtf matsuri?
l chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
...this would be good...but the fact that dei is too young and everybody is raping him and stuff killz meh .