Reviews for Ology
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
whooooo he told yeewwww
beth.e.belle chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love your drabbles, just enough smut and plenty of humor! These are perfection
shadow ryuu feather chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
loved it!
3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Sep. 13 is Cesare's birthdayXD

Just throwing random fact out there and hoping for

the author to write more...? /shot I'm sorry /runs away
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
that's quite the interesting schedule you've got there cesare...

love it

loved em all

XD
Chintzy chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
You know, I think u ARE really trying to kill my (very-few-left) brain cells, this is just simply F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!XDDDD (Especially the drabble entitled "Infinity", that's way cute~) And I'm very honored for the trouble you obviously had taken in writing this, a toast to your brilliantness and creativity (as well as to your fics)!xD Cheers!
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
wow, you've really gotten into this Cesare thing. Who knew a fleeting crack pairing could turn into something real P

I like how even though they're separate sets of drabbles, they still focus on the same kinds of things. It's almost like daily life...oh noes! Do i detect a sense of settling down into something akin to the comfortable cycles of married life? XD

Cesare makes Ezio grouchy P

I like how worked up the blanket thing makes Ezio, and i'm started to think Cesare does it just for a reaction.

Infinity has to be my favorite of all XD Cesare's got EVERYTHING worked out. Poor ezio though, he's never going to get to leave the bedroom. To think: so young and already confined to the restrictions of being a wife.

Seriously, what is Ezio's problem with Cesare releasing inside him? i just don't understand P

Alcove proves my earlier point P You've molded them to your ideals of marriage. Although the last sentence is so domineering and sexy that i couldn't help but grin and choke on my almonds.
XD chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I like the schedule very much mhmmmm*shot*

Also, Cesare feeding Ezio? YES. OMG YESSSS.*melts into a puddle*

Btw, we seriously need Cesare tag for character column.

Just seeing Ezio A. all by itself makes me sad/
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Seems like a rather... productive schedule. XD